VOG Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had an email from Eaglerider Motorcycle Rentals and they have a 2008 Vision Street for sale. Featured Hot Bike: 2008 Victory Vision Street©
--EagleRider Motorcycle Sales has slashed the price on this beauty to $17,888.00! Hurry fast, there is only one in stock! ...
Did not see what the mileage was.

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
dragon it is just my opinion here but the price quoted doesnt seem to me that people are going to beat a path to the door.
Ive seen other 08 streets sell for a lot less and you said this is from a "Rental" place?
also maybe not the best bike to run to. Its possible that it is a great bike and if the mileage is real low might be worth the money, but i would look it over real well when I got there and i would try and fine out as much history about it as possible.
These bikes are pretty bullet proof so if it looks and sounds ok, it might be ok.
Just some thoughts

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
considering the fact dealers were blowing out Vision's tour's last year for under 18k they'll be sitting on this one for a long time.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
They did not go for much more than that new, did they?

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
A 2010 vision 8 ball is$18k new with warranty & you will know the full history of the bike. I don't know off the top of my headwhat the street might have for extras over the 8 ball other than a radio, but if it were my money I'd go with the 2010 8 ball.

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
I wen to the site and they dont give the mileage. It is however a premium street so that does help the value a little. But not to the point of what they are asking.

* Just dug a little deeper mileage is 15,800 miles*
I doubt there is a warranty of any kind

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.