VOG Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I found a nice looking 08 kingpin 8 ball for sale and was researching about it, but i was not able to find quarter mile times and 0-60 for the kingpin. Anyone can help me locate these data?

·
Registered
3,154 Posts

·
Banned
9,422 Posts
Welcome to the forum
...who is driving the Kp will have lotsa factor :) if you're looking for a quick bike that is stock I believe the hammer puts out better numbers : but not as stylish as the Kp

·
Registered
17,114 Posts
Welcome to the forum
...who is driving the Kp will have lotsa factor :) if you're looking for a quick bike that is stock I believe the hammer puts out better numbers : but not as stylish as the Kp
No real difference in numbers between Hammer or Kingpin. Or Vegas, Jackpot, etc. Now there are some small differences between years, but not so much between cruiser models.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was really looking for performance stats for a specific year @PJRo, but thanks anyways. Thanks @jedi I will look into the hammer. I am assuming the engines are similar if numbers are different between the models.

·
Super Moderator
26,155 Posts
I bet he doesn't realize that the two main people helping him have two of the fastest, if not the fastest, bikes on the forum. If power is your game these two are the ones to set you up for success.

OP, notice @Half_Crazy 's avatar? That's him and he knows his stuff. Also he is being chill. It will be very clear when he's not. Then he's Full_Crazy. Lol!

• Winner
Reactions: DBbear127

·
Registered
23,463 Posts
Your smart-ass comments will not help you get answers to your questions. Being new here... you will have to earn respect/credibility. Your current tactics won't do it.

This is not a youtube comment section or a facebook post. No one is impressed.

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
What good are those numbers?

If your looking for a heads up race bike "stock" numbers are of little use.

How long does a person that races their bike leave it stock? Until they get it home MAYBE?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.