VOG Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From the VOG Ontario Meetup, here's a video of Grolsch talking about his 2003 Victory TC:

Here's some photos of his bike:

·
Premium Member
3,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, it's one of the few touring bikes were, at 5' 6" I can stand Flat Footed!
After meeting Grolsch, CanduBrain and Spider, I felt like I was barely 5' tall!

Spider and Andy

CanduBrain and Andy

(Grolsch's video at the top of this thread).

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Just remember Bad weeds grow fast! You must have been a good boy growing up Andy
It's a treat for me being with Grolsch, Chris & Spider, I can look at each one of them directly in the eye. But I bet I can run faster than any of them. LOL
brian

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Candubrain said:
Just remember Bad weeds grow fast! You must have been a good boy growing up Andy
It's a treat for me being with Grolsch, Chris & Spider, I can look at each one of them directly in the eye. But I bet I can run faster than any of them. LOL
brian
Yea, your right brian, just hope one of us big guys don't catch ya, we out weigh ya a wee bit ! lol

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
spider said:
Candubrain said:
brian
Yea, your right brian, just hope one of us big guys don't catch ya, we out weigh ya a wee bit ! lol
it's all about the h.p. to weight ratio LOL I'll make sure I stay on your good side

·
Registered
554 Posts

Wow that sure is one nice 03 TC!! My all black n chrome 03 Classic Cruiser woulda looked sweet up along side of it for sure. Andy you do look kinda short up along side of my fellow Victory bro's. Youda felt like you were in the land of Giants if Ida been thare as well lol. No doubt you felt that anyway. Gr8 videos Andy.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.