VOG Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
9,422 Posts
...I could only get to number 10 LOL
the "plasma cannon" - too funny
...some dude shooting a rotating potato gun out his bedroom window ... I was going to stop at the "ion canon " (another dude holding a tubular testa coil)
I should have stopped there - @crosscountryla take off the tinfoil hat and unsubscribe to that channel man

·
Registered
9,224 Posts
Didn't make it through the intro. Grammer is awful, and when I see "mother earth", I'm done.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
STUPID! :banghead:

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
Should only be viewed in black & white with both the Outer Limits & Twilight Zone intro.
Then maybe a warning from the Surgeon General......

·
Registered
6,798 Posts
OP.....I only mention this to the specially enlightened few.....I sell mystical crystals to highly developed individuals....full transparency though, these remarkable stones were once rocks in the flowerbed in my front yard. They were targeted with a special beam during a certain planetary alignment by an ancient society of our alien ancestors and they now give their owners remarkable power and will guarantee passage on the ships when they come. Legally and morally I can only sell these to California Looney Tooners. Please sell all of your belongings and invest!

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
OP.....I only mention this to the specially enlightened few.....I sell mystical crystals to highly developed individuals....full transparency though, these remarkable stones were once rocks in the flowerbed in my front yard. They were targeted with a special beam during a certain planetary alignment by an ancient society of our alien ancestors and they now give their owners remarkable power and will guarantee passage on the ships when they come. Legally and morally I can only sell these to California Looney Tooners. Please sell all of your belongings and invest!
Are you related to Gweneth Paltrow?
If not she would probably like to hire you as a consultant.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.