Registered
23,463 Posts
A picture would help...
I suspect this:
Wheel Tire Fuel tank Plant Vehicle

or this:
Wheel Tire Fuel tank Plant Vehicle

These are Cobra systems.

They will EITHER say "Victory Performance" or "Freedom Performance" not "Victory Freedom Performance". I don't think Freedom Performance made a Vegas 2-1 system.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes its the top one was just trying to find baffle options do not see anything in cobra for this exhaust would you have a part # thanks for your response

·
Registered
23,463 Posts
yes its the top one was just trying to find baffle options do not see anything in cobra for this exhaust would you have a part # thanks for your response
Measure the inside diameter and google 'motorcycle exhaust baffles'... find something that'll fit up the pipe.

It appears that Cobra doesn't make that pipe any more. You can contact Cobra at www.cobrausa.com

·
Registered
13 Posts
I put an RPW (RPW USA, Custom Motorcycle Exhaust, Indian, Victory, Polaris) Big Slash on my 011 Vegas 8-Ball on the recommendation of the shop that re-flashed the ECU. I did the install which isn't easy, especially spreading the top pipe to clear the cylinders. These are not Vance and Hines, but are competitively priced with decent fit and finish; beats the crap out of the factory low restriction option and not much louder (comes with removable baffle), that I removed.

·
Registered
23,463 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.