VOG Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just switched to victory from harleys all my life. I would like a set of two inch pull backs to give my elbows a break. Part number 2878551 but I cant find them anywhere. Any help would be great. Thanks

·
Registered
9,246 Posts
Previous owner put them on my bike. Great modification. You will be happy.

·
Registered
12,831 Posts
There’s Witch Doctor for a beautiful custom set from FMB Choppers. Just throwing out another option. Vic Baggers may also still be making their 2” out and 2” up bars. Options.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Do you have any part numbers? I dont want ape hangers just the same as factory but further back.
Part number is 5336655-156. The pull back bars for the XR are simply the stock XC bars. I replaced the pullback bars with a set of apes last year after my wife got a new bike.

Here is a pic with stock XR bars and the pull back bars so you can see the difference.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have a cross country. Polaris said the part number for the pull backs for that bike is 2878551. I have called several places and nobody offers anything. I guess I need to go back to a Harley if its this hard to find a longer set of handle bars.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I have a cross country. Polaris said the part number for the pull backs for that bike is 2878551. I have called several places and nobody offers anything. I guess I need to go back to a Harley if its this hard to find a longer set of handle bars.
Definitely give VicBaggers a call as was mentioned above. Also, have you tried rolling the handlebars down towards the tank? That might give you the relief you need. If you want anything longer, you'll probably have to look at FMB Choppers

·
Registered
12,831 Posts
That’s it ? Giving up already for handle bars ?
Going back to Harley ........I / We gave some options for pull backs.
Vicbaggers
Witchdoctors
Victory only
Cheap cycle parts / OEM
Conquest Customs

Going back to HD isn’t a bad thing. Take a look at the Indian Challenger but don’t just give up on a great bike cause of handlebars.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Lots of suggestions given, have you got a backrest on the bike? Makes a big difference as well to roll the bars down a bit. I know for a fact Witchdoctors has bars for you.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.