VOG Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Friend has 1984 Yamaha venture(heavy bike), other dude has a Yamaha Stryker....

Love em both, and y'all have most likely seen me say check your ego before you get on the bike..... All I've heard for a while is how that 84 venture can whip my ass, dude on Stryker really never said much, but I tell them my bike only has 55 hp....

Today we rode sine 11:30 am, on our way to get fuel and before it started raining, we stop at a light all three in line, dude on venture says, go on green, I smile.... They are talking, I'm looking at them see traffic stopping at their lights I look forward....

Light turned green, I drop clutch and bang throttle, get to third look behind me start laughing my ass off.... They were well behind me, we stopped, dude on venture says, "you made me look like an ass, I'm the one that said on green go and you took off like a rocket!", and "you should have seen that fire chiefs face when you took off and we were just sitting there"....

We filling up, "that sounded nice when you were on it and shifting, are you feathering the clutch?", Second gear ya, third gear no clutch, "55 hp my ass", we laughed, they talked about next time they have to pay attention....

·
Lone Rider of the Apocolypse
6,677 Posts

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.