VOG Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a 2016 XC 8 Ball in early march and up to now have only been able to drive it around the parking lot at work in 1st gear for a total of 4km's.When I went out for lunch today I saw the first bike on the road so I decided what the heck it's time to take her for a little ride even though it is only 5 degress Celsius.I took her for a 35km run on the highway and all I can say is WOW!!! What a bike.She pulls effortlessly and man does this bike like to carve.On and off ramps were amazing and I cannot wait for it to get warmer outside so I can really enjoy leaning into long and sweeping curves.Having owned a HD Fat Boy before and driven a few other HD's the XC is so much more fun to ride.

Smiling ear to ear...

·
Registered
266 Posts
I can ride an XC tight in a parking lot way, way easier than I can with any HD.

Welcome.

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
I traded the Gunner in on the XC.
When they pulled it around & parked in the front lot I was thinking to myself:
"Dam what did I do this is the biggest bike I have ever owned. Well if I'm going to drop it I might as well do it here".

I started doing circles in the lot then figure 8's then coming to full stops without putting feet down.
I was amazed & happy.

·
Registered
266 Posts
That's great. I can do full u-turns, full lock, with one hand so effortlessly on these bikes. Not bragging, it's just the bike.

Reactions: DBbear127

·
Registered
90 Posts
Now you gotta post a pic of your bike so we can see it. I bought my '16 XCT late last summer, and it's the biggest bike I've ever ridden. I can't get over how easily she leans into curves, then pops back upright effortlessly. These are amazing bikes!

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
2013 Bought new Sept 2014 now has 53,000 miles.
Wheel Tire Plant Land vehicle Vehicle

This is what I was riding when I bought the Gunner
[/ATTACH]
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle
Tire Wheel Plant Vehicle Fuel tank

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.