VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Pretty cool,

I personally love my photochromic lens. It's not available for this helmet. At least I didn't see it online. So I wrote to them asking if there is plans for this in the future.

·
Registered
5,092 Posts
Does it check your blood pressure too? :biggrin:

Looks like it works pretty well from the video on that site.

·
Registered
6,742 Posts
Does seem like a nice helmet. It would be nice if the intercom system was seamlessly built into the helmet with a way to recharge it on the go if necessary.

·
Premium Member
14,202 Posts
My cheap $75 3/4 helmet is far quieter inside than either of my full-face helmets. Go figure.
I hate full face helmets...feel confined and peripheral vision effect. I go by how I feel when riding, no helmet, 1/2 or 3/4. On trips, depends on state laws, I do take both. (Will add, FULL when snowmobiling.)

·
Premium Member
14,202 Posts
Alright kids....group hugs....
Primate Japanese macaque Macaque Terrestrial animal Natural material

·
Premium Member
14,202 Posts
BRO...YOU don't know me....I CARE about everybody...and some of the BS I see on here change from simple conversation to nasty comments is why AMERICA is in the state it's in....so SAD and I for one WILL NOT be a part of it. MY life's GREAT today....SOME need to look in mirror and find where the REAL problem is....I DID, and what worked for me will work for others IF they are HONEST.
** Such a shame, nice thread about a helmet and I HAVE to "UNWATCH"....enjoy the misery...as for me :biggrin:...I found doing this is contagious TRY IT BRO:icon_thumleft:
*** I will add what I call HUMOR......BUT sure some, in their state of mind, will SPIN...
Primate Vertebrate Organism Mammal Gesture

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
I keep checking back for the entertainment :bigpop:

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
The device is not for me...I wear a 1/2 helmet...

Its for you old folks...that have sensitive ears...

I'm at 1400 watts now...next upgrade will be a 15" mid in the bag with a 1000 watt dedicated amp...

FYI...this is my helmet...

View attachment 448385
you think your bike can put out the amperage for those amps? It can't and you'll never see the peak power that you stated, so who cares.

·
Registered
4,290 Posts
What the heck is the problem?
Why be so nasty to Lou? Geez..... I feel like I am back in Middle school.

And....yeah....I get that the helmet is for "old guys" -- as time goes on, I have realized how much damage I have done to my ears. The old guys wanna save what they have left.
I wear a half helemt when state law requires it. Haven't hardly worn a helmet in many years. Like to be able to drink my ice coffee on the bike.

I have 3 helmets -- and like HC, my $99 3/4 helmet is the most quiet.
great comeback lou...you are a first class POS...but we already know that...

·
Registered
441 Posts
What the heck is the problem?
Why be so nasty to Lou? Geez..... I feel like I am back in Middle school.

And....yeah....I get that the helmet is for "old guys" -- as time goes on, I have realized how much damage I have done to my ears. The old guys wanna save what they have left.
I wear a half helemt when state law requires it. Haven't hardly worn a helmet in many years. Like to be able to drink my ice coffee on the bike.

I have 3 helmets -- and like HC, my $99 3/4 helmet is the most quiet.
Seems like someone is all a**hurt because he was DESTROYED by Lou. The guy was
so angry that he even posted again before a reply...I think Lou must have hit home on some issues so this person struck out in desperation with all he had left....which was not much.

·
Registered
8,141 Posts
I'm helping my daughter look for a very quiet 3/4 helmet for a long trip we plan on taking in August.
Not interested in the electronic enhanced helmet.
Just want a quality lid that's well padded.
Any suggestions?
Oh yea at nineteen she ain't an old fart...just someone who doesn't want to permanently damage her hearing.

·
Lone Rider of the Apocolypse
6,677 Posts
My Kabuto Avand 2 is pretty quiet. I'm not sure if they are still available though. The last time I saw one it was on close out, so they are most likely being discontinued. Too bad, because in my opinion you won't find a better lid in that $100 price range.

Shoei J Cruise is a very nice lid but very pricey.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.