VOG Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
A few weeks ago I tried rounding up a bud or two to go to this show with me but no one could...so I made other plans. Of course, at the last minute the one person( @wspollack ) I didn't check in with let me know they were going.....lol but it was too late. Now here it is early Sunday morning, I was sitting here contemplating driving into NYC alone to see the show....

Reactions: wspollack

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
My buddy Ken and I agree with @MRMAXX: "It was smaller than the year before...seems to get smaller and smaller each year." Hey, but what else are you gonna do around here in December? Plus, we had a nice lunch afterward with some friends who live in the city, and then drove home.

Here's a pic:

And here's that, and another 44 pics I took yesterday (Saturday, Dec. 2) at the show:

New York City Motorcycle Show 2017-12-02

Reactions: mister-g

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Yea, supercharged,i was tricked by looking at the intercooler-big K &N air filter and exhaust sized tubing going from the "kinda turbo lookin thing" to the intercooler, but the other side showed a pulley, yep its supercharged, but it sure is pretty

·
Registered
404 Posts
What did you think of the Vanderhall 3 wheel machines? The lines and styling reminded me of a 1960's race car. Might was well buy a Lotus Super Seven. The prices are up there in the nose bleed area.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
What did you think of the Vanderhall 3 wheel machines? The lines and styling reminded me of a 1960's race car. Might was well buy a Lotus Super Seven. The prices are up there in the nose bleed area.
Absolutely loved the lines and the old-timey look.

·
Registered
404 Posts
I would buy a car first...like a convertible Mazda Miata...
I agree.... The kids grew up and my wife said, "Honey, I want and American muscle, V8, Stick, Convertible". That's why we had a 2007 Mustang GT Convertible and now a 2015. That 5.0 liter coyote engine is sweet. We both grew up with muscle cars. Nothing like punching the pedal, hearing the roar and getting pushed into the seat by the G's.

Yes she races on the street.

Reactions: oASCENSIONo

·
Banned
3,789 Posts
Was that you sitting on the Goldwing? If it was what did you think of the seating position? For a long ride?

Yes bike shows getting smaller here too and most are grey and old walking around lol. Youngins don't seem to appreciate or can't afford bikes anymore.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
As far as the MC show goes......

I have been to most of them around here over the past couple decades....
In the last 5 years, they have really really started to decline. Fact is...
The shows are now over-priced and under attended by the factory manufactures.
This year's show was absolutely HORRIBLE.

WW

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.