VOG Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my dyno results on my 2013 highball with a few mods.

Vm1 cams
Torque tubes
UD pulley
Ground pounders
Pvcx tune module

Rectangle Font Parallel Pattern Slope

110bhp 116ft-lbs torque

To be honest i was hoping for a bit more ? I mean I've heard them to touch into the 120s with this kind of set up. Hmmm thoughts ?

·
Registered
6,798 Posts
How does it feel to you? I think we sometimes get too hung up on dyno sheets. Here is mine on 17 vegas with difference being RPW pipes, ECM tune and no underdrive pulley. I know the dyno this was run on reads low. A few guys that go to the same shop and felt the dyno numbers were low so they took it to a different tuner and got better sheets but were told that the tune was good. I don't really care anymore about what the sheet says.....the bike growls and you best be hanging on when you hit it. That is all that matters to me. Hope you enjoy your bike and those are Harley killing numbers......

Rectangle Font Screenshot Pattern Parallel

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You have hit some big numbers there ! I like it. Haha I havent took it out yet with it being finished. And wont be able to for atleast 2 weeks as I'm away with work. Looking forward to it though.

I should learn to not care about the numbers on the sheets !

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Mine is 110 HP and 115 Ft. lb's of torque with Lloydz 505 cams, Lloydz air iintake, Timing wheel at +4, Power Commander 5 & Draggin Miller mufflers on a 2013 XC
My buddy went just before me on his 16 Vegas with VM1 cams, Torque tubes, Power Commander 5, Timing wheel +4 and I can't remember what muffler set up he has but he got 115 HP and 120 Ft. lb's of torque.

When we hit it hard we run about the same down the road. Mine scoots just fine for me. I don't need higher numbers to enjoy the hell out of it.

·
Registered
17,114 Posts
^^^ My first thought too. With a stock pulley your final drive ratio is a bit taller so those numbers would be closer to 112-113 hp and 118-119 tq. I’ve seen a little higher for the same mods, but honestly, right there in the ballpark. Different dyno, different weather, different bikes...you’re right there. I bet she rides awesome.

·
Registered
8,141 Posts
Being without a timing wheel may not drop the top numbers because they could dial up the PCV timing more, but it could help the bottom end.
I would have thought you'd be in the 115-120 range on a steel frame bike, but some of the numbers down could be the dyno itself being a bit stingy.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yea overall I'm happy. As Long as it rides smooth.

I havent been on it yet as I've been away with work. So looking forward to the first ride on my return

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.