VOG Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lets see if I can attach this without having to ask Andy for more help.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

HP 121.88
TQ 124.74
Not sure why the .88 showed up as .00 in the picture.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Roll on power is absolutely amazing.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Very nice numbers! Who did your work?

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Lloyd designed it, my guys at Mainely Action Sports in Oxford, ME did the install. They also did my cam upgrade.
Lloyd tuned it in Laconia on Sunday.
It is the first one so they are still playing with it. Lloyd tuned it some more today, going to see him a few times in Laconia this week to get her perfect.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Don't need them, she already flies!

·
Registered
31 Posts
I am curious, what happened with that bike of yours. My bike has been at Lloydz since mid-May and I have heard no completion date on my 110 build. Lloydz' site advertises 1 -3 day in house builds and haven't seen mine yet.

Has any boy else out there tried the 110 build advertised by Lloydz for the Vision?

·
Registered
11,753 Posts
Viper said:
I am curious, what happened with that bike of yours. My bike has been at Lloydz since mid-May and I have heard no completion date on my 110 build. Lloydz' site advertises 1 -3 day in house builds and haven't seen mine yet.

Has any body else out there tried the 110 build advertised by Lloydz for the Vision?
That information is very valuable to future consumers.

Thank you.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.