VOG Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I'm one of the blessed few that will get one of the Visions, I have a proposal. For the ones who will be going to Daytona Bike Week, what do you think about gathering in different spots across the US on our Victory's and rolling in together? The group would gradually get bigger untill we meet in Florida somewhere for final assembly. I know that the VIP package for the 10th Anniversary includes some kind of special treatment but all Victorys should meet up then at the final entrance the 10th Anniversary bikes would get together at apredetermined time/place. I think it would be awesome!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Two days and two phone calls from Victory. The one today was from Candice from Polaris Industries. It was concerning the Daytona Bike Week VIP package. She informed me that the dealerships were informed yesterday of the specifics and they would be mailing out invitations very soon. She would not divuldge the date.
I also asked her about the welcome packet from VRA that it seems no one has received. My last contact with VRA told me to expect something in the mail in approx 6 wks. That was 8 weeks ago. Candice will be calling me back with more info on this issue.
We need to start getting things coordinated for the roll in! I'll be starting my trip on the bike from Arkansas after hauling my bike and another down there from WA.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.