106 Stage 3 Battery | Page 3 | Victory Motorcycles: Motorcycle Forums

106 Stage 3 Battery

Discussion in 'Victory General Discussion' started by Sug, Sep 21, 2021.

1. md2420

md2420 Well-Known Member

Type of Motorcycle Currently Riding:
    2014 Vision
    Love that this thread didn’t devolve into any dreaded other topics, but back to the issue at hand…. @Sug , what say you?

2. jmstang302

jmstang302 Well-Known Member

2009 Vegas 2008 VISION 2013 XC. 13 Vegas 8 Ball
    He doesn't post one message a year. We'll have to wait 14months or so to hear from him again .

Last edited: Sep 24, 2021
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Lt Steve

Lt Steve New Member

2015 Magnum
    I had a similar problem. My 2015 Magnum would not crank and the voltage would go from 13 volts to 10 volts before I would get off the button. The next time it would crank fine and start. This was very intermittent, but got more and more frequent. People told me it was the starter so I change it. It seemed to help, but not for long. I took the engine covers off to see what was going on inside. When I removed the bearing holding the torque limiter I found the torque limiter shaft floating around. I assumed I pulled it from where it belongs. I couldn't find a problem so I put the engine back together. Now it starts like new and the voltage never goes below 12 volts while cranking. I believe the torque limiter shaft somehow got out of line and I put it back where it belongs. Also I had the original starter taken apart and tested; the technician told me he can't find anything wrong with it. So I have a spare starter.

• Informative Informative x 2