VOG Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my 10,000 trouble free mile service done and ready for more ! I took the seal out of the intake and took her down the road. I didn't hear any whistling as some have reported. Don't know if it helps performance but I figured it can't hurt LOL
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Fuel tank
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Fuel tank Vehicle

·
Registered
4,463 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice looking ride! If you're stock with the O2 sensors plugged in, your bike runs lean from the assembly line - they have to pass EPA standards. Allowing more air into this mix will lean it out that much more. Just something to consider. I've learned a bit since joining The Vog. :)
It has some mild exhaust mods, so I'm hoping it balances out. I'm considering taking it to KevinX and getting cams and tune done

·
Registered
4,463 Posts
You might want to give him a call now and explain what you have going on. I'm thinking he may advise you to unplug your O2 sensors until you get a proper tune. With a 2017 it isn't quite as easy as it once was, so be sure to let him know you're on a 2017 when you call him. He'll let you know exactly what you need to do if anything. It won't cost you a penny to give him a call and have a 15 minute conversation. Your bike will love you for it.

If and when you do take it KevinX for cams and a tune you're in for one heck of a nice surprise when it comes to how your bike performs. It truly is a night and day difference when compared to stock.

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
I like the yellow/black combo really catches the eye.

i agree with @Known1: call Kev

Reactions: VitaliMagnum

·
Registered
9,207 Posts
10000 mile service? That's good, but when are you going to start riding the thing?

. Naw, good job and a great looking bike. (no, seriously, 10K miles? When DO you plan to start riding your bike? :biggrin:)

• Haha

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
10000 mile service? That's good, but when are you going to start riding the thing?

. Naw, good job and a great looking bike. (no, seriously, 10K miles? When DO you plan to start riding your bike? :biggrin:)
Haha.....I'll get right on it. Putting about 1,000 a month on it but probably a bit more this month. We're planning a ride over to the Gulf coast for Thankgiving weekend. I'll try to do you proud MagVic LOL

·
Registered
9,207 Posts
I believe I like that color and paint scheme best, so far. Going to the Gulf coast. From where? We're on the gulf, but south/central Texas.

·
Premium Member
14,190 Posts
It has some mild exhaust mods, so I'm hoping it balances out. I'm considering taking it to KevinX and getting cams and tune done
@kevinx has done both my bikes, see signature, besides adding HP, you'll find a GREAT FRIEND in him and cohort Seth :clap:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.