Ya that guy "heard" knows everything...I currently have the air set appopriate for my wieght.i havent really changed anything with the air pressure..i figured it would be easier to change the link instead of playing around with the air pressure .right now with the current air pressure the bike handles awesome alone or with a passengerI did notice the adjustable links but I have heard good thing and bad things about them and i didnt wanna take a chance with the weight of both riders aboard.
Yeah unless there were detailed drawings of the 2 forks specifications its hard to say what they did to achieve the 21' wheel fitment.You make some interesting statements.
This is the sales information from Victory regarding their 21" wheel and related parts...seems the engineers disagree with you...
This kit includes retuned extended-length forks that accommodate the installation of the 21" Front Wheel and 21" Front Tire on Cross Country models equipped with ABS as well as a lowered rear shock and rocker to take the custom style to the next level. Additionally, the kit includes floorboards with road feelers to accommodate the lean angle of the 21" wheel and lowered rear.
- Color: Black Forks, Black Lowering Kit, Black Floorboards
- Kit Includes: Two extended-length front forks to accommodate 21" front wheel & tire;, lower rear shock and rocker, retuned ABS module, and floorboards with road feelers to accommodate lean angle of lowered rear
- Required & Sold Separately: 21" Front Wheel (available in multiple finishes); 21" Front Tire (5414996); 21" Front Fender (2880779; available in several colors) (each sold separately)
- Installation: Forks replace stock forks and stock ABS module. Lowering kit replaces stock rear shock and rocker, Floorboards with road feelers replace stock floorboards
- Fitment: Fits on Cross Country® & Cross Roads™ models equipped with ABS & with 21" front wheel & tire
- Victory® Engineered
Manufacturer Part Number: 2880781
- But...what do we know....