VOG Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it's been a year since the announcement. I rushed out and got my Gunner once I heard the news. I had been seriously looking at this bike for a while and I'm very happy I made the decision to buy it. I'm in love with my ride just as much today as 1 year ago. I want to thank all the members here for the info/laughs. I'm still waiting to see another Gunner in the wild. It's nice to be riding a bike that not many people have.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm on a Gunner Josh. kinda like a grey highball with shorter handlebars, lol. But yes definitely down for spring. Did you get the baffles in your ground pounders?

·
Registered
222 Posts
I'm on a Gunner Josh. kinda like a grey highball with shorter handlebars, lol. But yes definitely down for spring. Did you get the baffles in your ground pounders?
I'm talking about that random guy we rode with for a few miles towards the end of the ride! Yeah, I got some Big City Thunder baffles inside of them, but I had to do some mods. They sound and perform significantly better than before.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm talking about that random guy we rode with for a few miles towards the end of the ride! Yeah, I got some Big City Thunder baffles inside of them, but I had to do some mods. They sound and perform significantly better than before.
Yeah that's right. I forgot about him. You up for taking a ride to KMC in the spring. I'm looking at getting cams and I know you mentioned a tune.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Yeah that's right. I forgot about him. You up for taking a ride to KMC in the spring. I'm looking at getting cams and I know you mentioned a tune.
Yeah I was actually going to talk to you about that at some point, I was planning to get a tune down there at some point when it gets warmer. I was considering saying screw it and getting cams, too. Did you get a quote on how much it'll cost for all that?

·
Lone Rider of the Apocolypse
6,677 Posts
Cops? Really? Because you know, I can see what a dangerous crowd that is there. Can you feel the sarcasm? HA! How lame to call the cops. Oh well, at least they had a moment to pay their respects.

·
Registered
9,232 Posts
Hooligans!! Rable Rousers!! Bunch of trouble making geriatrics!! They should arrest the whole lot and impound their wheel chairs. :eek:ld1:

The cops??!! Stupid is as stupid does, I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: Ghostrider25

·
6,677 Posts
Still makes me kinda sad. Not angry so much anymore, just sad. a whole year has passed and these idiots have nothing to show for anything. The Polanus Indian brand is already starting to rot on the vine. Oh well. I will simply keep on riding.

·
Registered
7,071 Posts
Still makes me kinda sad. Not angry so much anymore, just sad. a whole year has passed and these idiots have nothing to show for anything. The Polanus Indian brand is already starting to rot on the vine. Oh well. I will simply keep on riding.
But I enjoyed your occasional tirades lol.

• Haha
Reactions: MagVic CCT

·
Registered
413 Posts
I am still pissed they could have updated our beautiful machines to have all the new technology getting out all the bugs that we have all talked about I just wish I could buy a brand new victory if I w'swanted to thanks swine I'll ride mine till the wheels fall off

·
6,677 Posts
But I enjoyed your occasional tirades lol.
Well, those can still be done upon request! But ya never know, one might still slip out every once in a while! :badgrin:

·
Registered
724 Posts
I am still pissed they could have updated our beautiful machines to have all the new technology getting out all the bugs that we have all talked about I just wish I could buy a brand new victory if I w'swanted to thanks swine I'll ride mine till the wheels fall off
Polaris produced in the neighborhood of 135K Vics during its 18-19 years of existence. HD sold around 240K units in 2016 alone. Ferrari produced more cars than Victory did motorcycles during the same period. Polaris is not Keanu Reeves.

Be proud that you own a vehicle more rare than an Italian supercar. One of the best cruisers (and a space ship) ever produced. Time to celebrate.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.