VOG Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to fly to Phoenix nextsat. morningto pick up my just purchased '09 Vision TP S1L2, then willride the biketo Page, AZ - where I'll meet my buddy(who also purchased a Vision Tour two weeks ago). We'll head home to Salt Lake City on sunday. Then the fun begins! I have been riding a heavily customized '03 VTX1800R for the past six years(46K mi.) and am really jazzed about this new bike. I'll post pics just as soon as I get home. Just wanted to say "Hi" and hope to meet some of you in the future.

·
Registered
6,128 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new bike. Be prepared because I was just looking at the 10 day forecast this morning and it looks like we are finally gonna get hit with that world famous heat next weekend. Possible highs around 105-107 by Saturday. We have had the most beautiful spring with only one or 2 days reaching 100 (barely). Now its gonna hit.....hard.

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Congrats on the new scoot. Ride safe & keep her shiny side up.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Welcome, did you get a black one?? Congrats!!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

bubba said:
Welcome, did you get a black one?? Congrats!!
Maroon-same color as my buddy. Would not have been my first choice, but I picked it up for 16K and feel really good about it. I'm gonna ride the hell out of her and will probably do custom paint at some point. Those beautiful lines just scream for some flames or something!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.