VOG Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts

Looks good McGonigle! I like the mirrors.
I manufactured my own license plate relocater, although I prefer the curved mine is flat. I also manufactured my own sissy bar.
I think the back end looks much better without all the extra blah in front off it. I see you don't have stock front signals, what did you replace them with?
I'm planning to change to LED signals soon. Also looking for the right exhaust/intake combo.

·
Registered
48 Posts

McGonigle said:
Jackpot 52 - Actually had my put on at the shop with some other things (logistically easier) butI believe it's plug and play.
As i understand it, it is plug_n_play, although you need an equilazer when adding LEDs

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
MtnRider,

I'm running MBW LEDs front and rear (fork wrap for the front so they clean it up quite a bit). As far as intake exhaust I'm running the S&S intake and Hacker Rippers for exhaust - I really like the performance and sound. When I get a chance I'll post a vid of it running to show exhaust.

I think you're right on the load equalizer for the tail light.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.