VOG Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fellow Riders,

I just bought new 08 JP. So I did not know if anyone here has access to an 08 Jackpot PDF (or other version) of a service manual?

Secondly, I am looking for helmet lock on our bikes...where are they located?

Finally, Has anyone heard of motorcycle security system called RoadLok? Any reviews or other possible personal security systems for a motorcycle? I own a 21000 dollar bike, hate to have some scumbag come up and take my bike.

·
Registered
7,141 Posts

I have the RoadLoc System on my Kingpin, Works great and looks good too.

I just installed a Roadloc Defender Disc Lock system on my 09 Kingpin, The Roadloc mounts directly onto the front forks, all you carry with you is the locking pin, Picture is with locking pin in place. The pinpasses through one of the holes on the brake rotor, if you forget to remove it, you will just stall the motor as the wheel will not turn with the pin in place.
NOTE: RoadLoc does have a Group Buy Program
OT

·
Registered
12,236 Posts
Reds3012783 said:
Fellow Riders,

I just bought new 08 JP. So I did not know if anyone here has access to an 08 Jackpot PDF (or other version) of a service manual?

Secondly, I am looking for helmet lock on our bikes...where are they located?

Finally, Has anyone heard of motorcycle security system called RoadLok? Any reviews or other possible personal security systems for a motorcycle? I own a 21000 dollar bike, hate to have some scumbag come up and take my bike.
I used Digital Guard Dawg on my Vegas with the keyless system and have had LoJack installed on both bikes.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
OneThumb said:

I just installed a Roadloc Defender Disc Lock system on my 09 Kingpin, The Roadloc mounts directly onto the front forks, all you carry with you is the locking pin, Picture is with locking pin in place. The pinpasses through one of the holes on the brake rotor, if you forget to remove it, you will just stall the motor as the wheel will not turn with the pin in place.
OT
Anyone interested in a possible Group BUY? Or how much this will cost for a group buy.

·
Registered
7,141 Posts

Reds3012783 said:
Losman said:
Victory makes a helmet lock that attaches to your down tubes of your frame for about 30 bucks. And the roadloc that one thumb uses is the best way to go IMO.
Where can you find a helmet lock by Victory?
I have down tubes locks on mine but they discontinued them, In the 2010 Pure Victory Gear Catologe, Comfort Grips Helmet Lock Part # 2875442. should be able to access from Victory Site.

·
Registered
7,141 Posts
Reds3012783 said:
OneThumb said:

OT
Anyone interested in a possible Group BUY? Or how much this will cost for a group buy.
Phone Roadlok ask for Chief, there is a Chief on The VOG, but I don't thinks he's the same one.
From Roadlok
I'll probably put the Chief on this site--he's our forum go-to guy! (Group buys, ride sponsorships, etc...)
ROADLOK® NY
(888)-ROADLOK

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.