VOG Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
879 Posts
Don't have one to sell but Witchdoctors is having a flash sale right now and a set of chrome or black Kuryakyn levers, brake and clutch, are on sale for $38, OEM clutch lever is $113 new at partspitstop.com. I just ordered a set of chrome levers from Witchdoctors for my 07 Jackpot.

Brake & Clutch Zombie Lever Set Chrome by Kuryakyn in Levers - Victory Cross Country Handlebars & Accsy's - Victory Cross Country - Shop Parts and Accessories - Your #1 Source for US Made, Custom Victory & Indian Motorcycle Parts

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
I might. I'll have to check when I get home. Not sure if I have the brake side or clutch side.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Don't have one to sell but Witchdoctors is having a flash sale right now and a set of chrome or black Kuryakyn levers, brake and clutch, are on sale for $38, OEM clutch lever is $113 new at partspitstop.com. I just ordered a set of chrome levers from Witchdoctors for my 07 Jackpot.

Brake & Clutch Zombie Lever Set Chrome by Kuryakyn in Levers - Victory Cross Country Handlebars & Accsy's - Victory Cross Country - Shop Parts and Accessories - Your #1 Source for US Made, Custom Victory & Indian Motorcycle Parts
Fitment shows 08 up on above link.

·
Registered
879 Posts

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
Got a feeling the OP is gone. Posted and hasn't answered in weeks

·
Registered
879 Posts
I bought these from Witchdoctor for '07 Vegas 8-ball and they are not a direct fit.
Will have to see if they can be modified to fit the controls.
I bought a set of the Kuryakyn Chrome levers from Witchdoctors. It said 08 and up but thought they would fit but they don't. They are a bit too thick. Can be modified to fit but being chrome I really don't wanna mess them up.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Looks like I will have a set to return when they show up next week, hope Amazon takes them back.

·
Registered
879 Posts
Every lever set that they sell says 08 and up but it will fit an 07
These levers obviously don't fit on a 07 but every lever set on Witchdoctors site is listed for 08 and up. Not one set for 07. Is there anyone that sells a set of chrome levers for a 07 and earlier Vic?

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
I need one. Anyone have an 07 Vegas Clutch Lever they're willing to part with?
You ever find what you need? I'm guessing you did since you haven't come back to this post in over a month.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.