VOG Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Just passed the 9 month mark for my new 16 HB. I managed to it 700 miles on it already and I love my bike.

Anyways I'm ready to start modding and I want to cut the pipes and put shorty tips but I don't want to cut my stock pipes.

I found a set of 07 Hammer pipes on OfferUp for 20 bucks so I picked them up. Does anyone know if I can use these to cut and shape, or should I throw them back up on OfferUp.

P.S. I did a search and nothing came up that would help.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hello all,

Just passed the 9 month mark for my new 16 HB. I managed to it 700 miles on it already and I love my bike.

Anyways I'm ready to start modding and I want to cut the pipes and put shorty tips but I don't want to cut my stock pipes.

I found a set of 07 Hammer pipes on OfferUp for 20 bucks so I picked them up. Does anyone know if I can use these to cut and shape, or should I throw them back up on OfferUp.

P.S. I did a search and nothing came up that would help.
Could always just get the GP shortie mufflers from radiant cycles. With thoses all your doing is swapping mufflers. Cats stay in.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.