VOG Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, looking for a set of drop in cams for a 2007 hammer in the UK. Believe it's a 100ci engine.

Drop in ideally, dont want the extra spends of a carrier kit. So if there is a drop in set let me know.

Lloydz dont as I've asked. But maybe Andrew's? Dont know, possibly the 438s. Just need to be 100% sure.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Says right on that page and also on Andrews broucher that there's a different cam for the hammer. Call Andrews... They will call you back. They do have a drop in cam for your engine.
So i spoke to the vic shop about these ones. And he said he wouldn't put them in without the carrier kit.
Said yes they will drop in but wont get much benefit with the carrier kit.

So my decision is made now, yea I could drop these in but pointless unless I get the whole kit. Works out about 800 bucks.

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
i believe Andrews is the only one left making straight "drop in" cams for the 07 and earlier bikes ....

lloydz still has cams, but you have to get the later style cam carriers to be able to use them

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.