VOG Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Friend in Idaho has this bike for sale.

"This was my 32 year old Son's bike. He passed away last Oct 28th due to a Liver ailment. This bike was his pride and joy.

I do not have any way of posting pictures here but will gladly send MANY pictures to anyone interested.

THIS BIKE IS IN "MINT SHOW ROOM CONDITION" WITH ONLY 3942 MILES.
It has never been layed down or outside over night and always been garaged. More details on this if you call me at 208-949-4304 cell phone.

The bike color is Blue and silver.
My son paid 18272.23 for the bike NEW.
He then had a Stage 1 kit added along with a 2" forward Relocation for the shifter and rear brake system. This cost him 684.73. My son was 6' 6" tall with long legs. This bike is set up for a TALL person currently.

Also, he bought a 800.00+ custom Mustang seat with back rests for passanger as well and the driver. He has added custom grips and the BRIGHTEST Head lamp that Victory had to offer for this bike.

He has just over 20,000.00 dollars in this bike.

I am asking 10,250.00 as it is in MINT CONDITION....

Also there is a T - Bag for extra space for touring if interested.
I have just purchased the Oil changing kit for 62.00 dollars which includes 6 quarts of Victory oil, oil filter and copper ring for drain plug. I can change the oil before purchase BUT some people like to change their own oil. I will wait and see what the buyer of this bike wants me to do???

If anyone would be willing to post pictures of this bike for me I would greatly appreciate the offer. Or send me an e-mail at [email protected] and I will send pictures to you.

I now have a CLEAR TITLE in my name for this bike.

Reason for selling this bike is that I now have SIX (6) bikes and my wife likes riding on our Yamaha Stratoliner better than this Victory.

Les in Boise. "

Please contact Les for any information or inquiries.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Don't want to buy but hope they list this on e-bay and/or craigslist. May also want to list on the other vic sites. Sorry to hear about his son and wish the family my condolences.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts

My condolences also. I can not think about how I would feel. God bless them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.