Well, I think it is funny

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by dsjr, Feb 19, 2012.

1. dsjr

dsjr New Member

Type of Motorcycle Currently Riding:
    08 Vegas Low - Yamaha RD-350 - 2012 Victory High Ball
    I am sitting here wasting time on my computer waiting to go out for a ride. I just checked my email for the second time today and recieved one from a credit protection and monitoring site i belong to. They are offering me a great deal for an annual membership, 16 months of service for the 12 month fee! But I have to hurry since this super offer is only good from February 4th to the 14th! Should I even bother to tell them that today is the 19th?

2. clif02

clif02 Active Member

Victory Vision, Indian Chieftain
    I would tell them and say you would have done it but...if they throw another 90 days in...

3. ddawg

ddawg New Member

2008 Kingpin, 2010 Street Glide
    Now that's true "braniac marketing." Offering folks a product that is expired and worthless. What a deal. Did they explain their return policy? LOL! :taz:

4. flumpydog

flumpydog OT-CAN

2011 Victory Cross Roads
    That is funny! I received a coupon from Victory for money off accessories last week, the coupon itself states Valid Until: 3/28/2012 At the bottom of the coupon it states Dealer Instructions (Coupons/Invoices must be postmarked for return to Polaris no later than 9/15/2011) Hmmm..... :001_unsure: