Victory Motorcycles Reveal Striking International Line-Up for 2015

Discussion in 'TheVOG.net News' started by NickJ, Sep 30, 2014.

1. NickJ

NickJ Administrator Staff Member Moderator

Type of Motorcycle Currently Riding:
    Indian Scout
    [​IMG]

Intermot, Cologne, plays host to the announcement of Victory Motorcycles boldest International line-up to date. We’ve cranked up the attitude to create a range of truly modern American motorcycles - high-performance Cruisers, Baggers and Tourers designed to stir the soul and blow away the rat race.

Heading up the pack is the all new Gunner, featuring ABS as standard, an urban Cruiser that’s born to be customised. The Victory Magnum takes extreme Bagger style to the street with a 21” front wheel and premium audio package; and the world-beating Cross Country is now available with our radical Factory Custom Paint. We're confident that we've got the best handling range of heavyweight American performance Cruisers, Baggers and Tourers out there. We’re riding hard, fast, and refuse to slow down. With a promotional 5-Year unlimited mileage warranty across the range, we know what’s on the horizon this year: Victory riders on Victory motorcycles.

[​IMG]

Gunner
    New for 2015, the Victory Gunner is the urban cruiser that outclasses the competition by handling as well on the highway as it does downtown. We’ve delivered the striking throwback styling riders want, with the ride and handling that comes standard on a Victory cruiser. With a 106ci engine on a full-size steel frame chassis, a new confidence-inspiring ABS package as standard equipment, mid-mount foot controls and a low (635mm) seat height, this is a bike for serious riders looking to step up to heavyweight motorcycles. Born to be customised, its features include drag-style bars, classic round headlight and all-new lightweight 24-spoke cast aluminum wheels.

[​IMG]

Magnum
    The all-new 2015 Victory Magnum will not be ignored. This jaw dropping, big-wheel, factory custom Bagger has the performance to turn heads. Rolling on a 21” rim up-front, we’re leading the way with the largest front wheel on any production Bagger: it’s street style turned up to the maxx. The 6-speaker marine grade audio system delivers 100 Watts – our most powerful audio system yet. With integrated Bluetooth, USB and iPod connectivity, the world will hear your favourite beat. Based on our proven Cross-Series platform, the stiff sand-cast aluminium chassis delivers superior handling. We’ve slammed the Magnum’s back-end by an inch, lowered the seat and added close-out panels between the luggage and fender to deliver a sleek custom profile. ABS is standard equipment, with four pot calipers up-front. Topped off with lustrous three-tone paint schemes, the Victory Magnum is 106-inches of always-on-the-move center of attention.

Factory Custom Paint
    New for 2015, our top-selling Cross Country Baggers are available with Factory Custom Paint options. Our in-house master custom painter created these exclusive designs by hand and the industry's best coating team applies the paint and graphics. Premium paint, multiple layers of clear coat, hand buffing, meticulous attention to detail and the most demanding quality standards. Bold and modern, these bikes have the high-end custom look without the custom price tag. Dripping in style and attitude, ride the ultimate Victory with Factory Custom Paint.

Factory Custom Paint options: Two-Tone Suede Sunset Red over Black / Suede Black with Red Pinstripes / Havasu Red with Black Flames

• Victory Motorcycles will hold a press conference for the full MY15 International line-up at 11:30am, Wednesday 1st October Hall 6.1 - Stand A068 B069, Intermot, Cologne, Germany.
    • The full Victory motorcycle range will be on display to the public at Intermot between the 2nd and 5th October.
    • Pricing MSRPs and Availability will be communicated regionally on a country by country basis

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. iabob

iabob Well-Known Member

Victory Kingpin
    ABS on cruisers...finally, yes!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. Bigfoot

Bigfoot Well-Known Member

2011 Vision
    The European Commission passed legislation in 2012 that made the fitment with ABS for all new motorcycles above 125cc to be mandatory from 1 January 2016.

It seems that Victory is ahead of the game.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. lmn2k

lmn2k OT-CAN

2010 "Skull and Bones" XC
    but does it mean that vic will add it to the American linup and ramp up the prices accordingly? or possibly just have it as an option, or not offer it at all here...... hmmm

• Useful Useful x 1
  5. iabob

iabob Well-Known Member

Victory Kingpin
    Well they already don't offer the Hammer S here, which I think is a mistake. So I doubt they'll add it to the US bikes right away. But hopefully by the time I'm ready for a new bike...

• Useful Useful x 1
  6. Oldman47

Oldman47 Well-Known Member

2013 black Vision
    The European bikes also have a kickstand ignition interlock that we don't see in the US. The California models have a fuel vent canister we don't see in the other 49 states. There is no requirement that they keep all locations the same, and they don't.

• Useful Useful x 1
  7. rodhotter

rodhotter Well-Known Member

2013 victory hammer
    my 2012 bonneville has all the pain in the axx stuff. TriumphRat forums has a great guy that solves most tough issues + gives great work arounds for the unneeded safety junk, no ABS at $7700, a great 2nd bike on the cheap

• Useful Useful x 1
  8. tree1979

tree1979 Well-Known Member

2007 Victory Kingpin
    Take a closer look at the guy on the black CC. The other two are Magnums, but can't tell for sure about the black one (don't think it is). Looks like the guy is thinking "If I had a Magnum, maybe some babes would ride with me :( "

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  9. satxron

satxron Well-Known Member

2006 Kingpin
    Your 2012 Bonneville was not made with ABS. ?

• Useful Useful x 1
  10. rodhotter

2013 victory hammer
    no ABS on USA bonnies but may be in europe.

• Useful Useful x 1
  11. satxron

satxron Well-Known Member

2006 Kingpin
    Ok, I have no knowledge of a Bonneville having anything that needs a work around. I have no idea why any person would be opposed to ABS. The jury is in on that. It saves lives.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  12. UK_Paul

UK_Paul Well-Known Member

Vegas 2009
    You’re right Oldman47 almost all bikes in Europe have a kickstand ignition interlock. However I don't think it is the law in the EU but I believe that it is in Japan and some other far/middle East countries.
    I understand from a good authority, inside Polaris, that these bikes are all to to be EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) specification bikes. This will explain a lot of the variations, on the motorcycles.

On a side note to the above, I was recently contacted, by Polaris and it was suggested that I may wish to be put on the press list to test ride these new bikes next year. Do you think that, perhaps, I said "YES PLEASE!!!"

They were aware that I have ridden the US spec. Vegas Gunner and it will give me a chance to see how well the bike will adapt to European roads, with the changes that have been made.You will sure to see some reports and pictures posted on the VOG.
    Who knows, perhaps I can even find a video in me to post on the VOG. too?
    Only time will tell ( ------ Look out Andy Pargh ------ ) But if I do I will have a lot to live up to, with the quality that Andy used to produce.
    Watch this space :fiddy:

Last edited: Nov 11, 2014
    • Like Like x 2
  13. olanandkate

olanandkate Member

2014 Victory Cross Country
    Anybody notice that the guy on the far left is on a regular victory cross country. He looks sadly over at the magnums and also, notice, he doesn't have a girl. hahaha well played victory, well played

14. rodhotter

2013 victory hammer
    my 2012 usa bonnie has pita kickstand switch which can cause issues with age or dirt, clutch safety switch another malfunction waiting to happen, also need to be in neutral most of the time to start + the tipover switch which i like having experienced its goodness on another top heavy bike, a hardly of course once. and no abs at the low $7700 pricepoint although it would prolly be welcomed if it were good. i wanted a Hammer S but only how the earlier models were made, BEAUTIFUL. i love my 13 Hammer but find the more $$$$ early Hammers so much more so