VOG Forum banner

Victory Loyalty Offers

9K views 76 replies 44 participants last post by  Oldman47 
#1 ·
Got this in the mail today.
Font Publication Wood Magenta Advertising

See less See more
#7 ·
I'd like to just get the cash, thanks. It would be nice if they'd at least let those of us who bought shortly before the announcement use these dollars for accessories or something.

#73 ·
I bought a 2017 CC on 1-26-17, before the coupon came out. On the back in fine print it says something about offer valid from sometime in Jan (I can't remember the exact date) until 31 March for owners who purchased bikes before the coupon came out. The dealer I purchased it from contacted Victory and Victory said they would honor it. I wanted a set of hard lowers, the dealer ordered them and I pick them up 3-30-2017. They allowed the coupon to be applied to the purchase price. Going to try and finagle the $500 in clothing too.

#8 ·
Got mine today. On the back it says the promotion is from January 9th to December 31st, 2017. I wonder if someone bought between the 9th and now if Polaris would still let them apply towards accessories/ apparel?

#9 ·
I'm seriously considering buying a new Vision. I've seen some good deals but its a tough decision. I do love my XC and can't afford two bikes.
Right there with ya Fuzz,, got a couple left over Vision 8 Balls I am sand baggin on - waiting for the liquidation prices to hit = would love to park one in the garage but only at 25 cents on the $..

Got mine today. On the back it says the promotion is from January 9th to December 31st, 2017. I wonder if someone bought between the 9th and now if Polaris would still let them apply towards accessories/ apparel?
I am positive they would!! That coupon is same as cash IMHO..

Gotta say though,, that really concerns me for what I would like to come out of this mess with Mark. Historically (remembering what happened with Harley/Buells - ended up with a pair of new Thunderbolts @2500 each at a liquidation auction about 14 months after announcment) it takes about a year of processing before the real liquidation numbers begin. Noticing Polaris is working on an 18 month wind down schedule and that "coupon" expires end of 17 sure sounds historically correct in time frame = I wonder if we bargin hunters would not be better off forgetting the coupon and waiting for the real liquidation to begin... Guess just have to way and see.. Right no its kind of crazy out there - know where there's a Vic dealer sitting left overs all the way back to 2010's - wont come off MSRP on any of em and even with this coupon and a "hero" rebate the price aint even close to sharp enough for my likings.. Thinking that will change next year about this time....

#11 ·
No one behind any walls allowed to make use of this offer......:angel4:

Reactions: VicGI
#12 ·
I was at a motorcycle show and they had a killer deal on an indian. i have two bikes and asked what the deal was to trade my valkyrie. They were offering an extra 1500 additional on heavyweight trades but they would not "stack" my discounts. that meant i could keep the valk and get the hero rebate. or get $1500 more on my Valk trade in.. i could not however have both. I wonder if these play the same. There was a similar deal in 2013 when i bought my 2012. they had 1000 off if you went to their open house but it took the place of the hero rebate.

you could still stack the factory XCT $2000 and the hero though

#13 ·
I was at a motorcycle show and they had a killer deal on an indian. i have two bikes and asked what the deal was to trade my valkyrie. They were offering an extra 1500 additional on heavyweight trades but they would not "stack" my discounts. that meant i could keep the valk and get the hero rebate. or get $1500 more on my Valk trade in.. i could not however have both. I wonder if these play the same. There was a similar deal in 2013 when i bought my 2012. they had 1000 off if you went to their open house but it took the place of the hero rebate.

you could still stack the factory XCT $2000 and the hero though
It says you can combine it with monthly offers. Hopefully that means this is an extra $1000 off on all other discounts and programs.

#18 ·
well at least they're trying to us a bit of a reach around after killing the brand.

However I'm still not sure if I'll buy a new leftover or switch to the MoCo(yes I know but at least they can't orphan me since all they make is bikes).

Almost 2 months later and a $1000 coupon and time still hasn't made the butt hurt go away.

It'll really be bad if/when my CCT will no longer go and I cannot replace it with something of the same caliber.

#22 ·
I got mine today too. I sure as hell am not buying another Victory to help Polaris clear out their stock. One of the issues I have with the brand now (aside from lack of loyalty to customers) is that the dealership network is small now and won't be getting any bigger. That sucks for repairs while on the road. I guess my Highball will remain a local bike while my HD will remain my road trip bike.

#26 ·
Got my letter yesterday also, wish I would have gotten something like that when I bought my Magnum this past July. The same bike I gave $21000.00 for in July is $15000.00 now. Oh well , I got to ride it most of the summer , not quite worth 6 grand though.

#29 ·
Coupon?? Hmm I like my Vision.. But have looked into a Can Am Spyder F3-T, Indian Chieftain, Honda F6B Deluxe.. Pros Spyder sets like my Vision and offers XM. Chieftain built good sets like a squatty potty no XM. Honda can't stretch out.... And no I'm not going buy the OBGYN accessories (foot pegs) for the Chieftain or F6B. But a salesman told me this... There are 2 types of bikes... 1s that you like and the 1 that makes your pants wet..

#30 ·
Loyalty? They burned mine.

#32 ·
You guys are killing me... yah the coupon is kindof a slap in the face.. but if you're moaning about buying a bike last year and think you got the shaft on tradein a year later.. .you aren't paying attention to motorcycle sales at all. I DARE you to take your 15 or 16 HD to the dealer and try to trade it in.. see how much they offer you. If you're buying motorcycles as some sort of investment plan... you're doing it wrong.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.