The Official Political Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Andy, Nov 11, 2012.

1. Flyboy

Flyboy Well-Known Member

Type of Motorcycle Currently Riding:
    Victory Boardwalk
    Hey Conk, glad to see ya back. Oh the angry White man was definitely a factor and remember the 3 billion in free press was the method to get the message out. They thought Trumps eccentric ways would make him an easy mark after the primaries.

They created Trumpenstein and like all good fables of warning, they have been victimized by their fiendish ways.

I too look forward to the upcoming show as Trump would be the only one that has a chance to change that circus...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Redmule

Redmule Well-Known Member

Victory XCT

3. conklij

conklij Well-Known Member

2012 Victory Cross Roads
    The media also portrayed Hillary as "The Most Qualified Candidate to Ever Run For President" and the "Inevitable Victor" and they're sucking eggs for it. She was and is a dud. The media will always go in the direction of ratings whether a plane crash, terrorist act, racial incident, or a presidential candidate who rejects what's considered normal behavior. they are ratings whores plain, pure and simple. Trump had a message, something to sell. The other 16 or 17 candidates had nothing. Hit up youtube and watch some of those debates. Bush the media darling and heir apparent may have run the worst campaign since Dukakis. Trump made the guy look like a bozo. The only person who remotely had a shot was Cruz and he is so damn unlikeable, scripted and phony, Trump ran over him. Personally I think most people keep making the same mistake by underestimating the Donald. I too look forward to the carnage in Washington we are about to see. Tear it down!

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. norman

norman Well-Known Member

Cross Country (Suede Nuclear Sunset)
    Having his kids run the business won't be enough to eliminate the appearance of conflicts.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Flyboy

Flyboy Well-Known Member

Victory Boardwalk
    I hear ya, but my point is the Media could have destroyed him early on for one of the other candidates, they didn't. Then it was too late and the Monster was unleashed and they found that the "I voted for the winner" propaganda was failing. The slanted and bias pollsters thought it could be pulled off as they did with Obama.

The 16-17 others were affectively silenced as they used Trump to rule the airways and as witnessed by the media business and Hollychump they are devastated. How dare the Masses not follow us, the ones that make our living from playing make believe and illusion.

The average America, like Trump doesn't even know what the Nuclear Triad is and they still don't. Ever have a conversation with your neighbors? Most people only read a small section of the cliff notes and go about making a living...

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. satxron

satxron Well-Known Member

2006 Kingpin
    I understand but it would look better than now. They will attack him anyhow, I just wish he would give them less ammunition.

• Like Like x 1
  7. satxron

satxron Well-Known Member

2006 Kingpin
    I don't know that that happened either. Can you post a reputable link like Fox news, CNN, ABC, BBC, AP. I have no information that they were confined, restrained, or gagged in any way for anything let alone Benghazi? Both the General and Rear Admiral are retired to the best of my knowledge.

I can't take your question seriously, I have no idea if what you think may or may not have happened happened.

Until General Ham says something about this IMHO it didn't happen.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. primethious

primethious Well-Known Member

2012 Victory Cross Roads
    Who cares! I'm sure most of the past president's didn't sell their money making homesteads. I can't see George Washington say wait just a minute...I have to sell my place before I can make a decision for the country.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Redmule

Victory XCT

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. snobnd

snobnd Well-Known Member

victory magnum
    I don't see Barack Obama admitting his birth certificate is fake and yet it is ....

I don't think Ambassador Stevens will say Hillary and Barack's incompetence killed him... and yet they did.

So the only two people who would Move heaven and earth to save you ... are relieved of command the moment they send help and you call that retirement .....that's disgusting!

You haven't answered one question out of the list I showed you typical liberal fashion.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Redmule

Victory XCT

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. norman

norman Well-Known Member

Cross Country (Suede Nuclear Sunset)
    I am not talking about selling a homestead. Trumps business interest clearly aren't confined to just his homestead.

If a government office holder has a conflict of interest, it is a concern that should be examined not ignored. I don't think having a conflict of interest is automatically disqualifying, but it can become disqualifying if the conflict is driving the office holder's decisions rather than what is in the best interest of those the office holder is supposed to serve. The more conflicts of interest there are, the more there is to look at to make sure the office holder is acting for the proper interest.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. Redmule

Victory XCT
    You got see this bvllshit to believe it, lol is anything real anymore???

Last edited: Jan 10, 2017
  14. Keith Grey

Keith Grey Grouchy Old Member

2010 ABS Vision
    Which conspiracy you going with Champ?

The one where you said Trump was working for the Clintons? Or
    The one where Liberals prefer this idiot over any of the numerous clowns, because he would lose to Hilarity?

Give it a rest. Trumps win was a tragedy of errors by the DNC, FBI, and the GOP. Could Putin, the Neocon hero have had n impact? Maybe, god knows they have tried to influence our elections for decades.

Good luck with Trump.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Keith Grey

Keith Grey Grouchy Old Member

2010 ABS Vision
    I sign documents, Provide ALL of my and my wife's investment and property holding info, as well as am expected to cease the friendship, or back out of managing the contract, if I have any relationship with someone taking money from Our Citizens.

I have disconnected from 2 friends and sold stocks based on the need to follow ethics guidelines. What has Trump done? Appointed Oil execs and his SIL to positions where they will profit from twisted policies.

Trump should put his businesses in a blind trust and keep his family out of his nepotism positions, but heck. Where's the cash in that?

• Like Like x 2