The Official Political Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Andy, Nov 11, 2012.

1. Redmule

Redmule Well-Known Member

Type of Motorcycle Currently Riding:
    Victory XCT
  2. Redmule

Victory XCT
  3. Flyboy

Flyboy Well-Known Member

Victory Boardwalk
    Well, playing on a Freeway does have it's inherit risks... Sorry for the Family's loss over what will be viewed as senseless. Even more so for the truck driver out doing his job and will forever be scared for life due to the protestor's stupidity...

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Flyboy

Flyboy Well-Known Member

Victory Boardwalk
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. norman

norman Well-Known Member

Cross Country (Suede Nuclear Sunset)
    Good article pointing out some of the huge difficulties Trump has in divesting himself of his business interests: Selling his empire would cost Trump money. A lot of it.

The easiest option for him is to tell the public that there is no reasonable way to divest and that he won't let his business interests determine his decisions while he is the President. Going to be interesting to watch how this all unfolds.

6. Kenstah

Kenstah Well-Known Member

2015 Victory Ness Magnum
    • Informative Informative x 2
  7. satxron

satxron Well-Known Member

2006 Kingpin
    Dang! 45,000 post since 2012 in just this thread. We were stuck for subjects just waiting for you to bring some things up for us to discuss.

What two Generals were imprisoned? Post that information up for us so we can discuss it. Lets start there.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. satxron

2006 Kingpin
    I think he needs his kids out of the government and they need to be running Trump. At least it would look like he is trying. At this point they are meeting world leaders, active in cabinet picks etc . The appearance is Trump companies are picking their new partners and those who would make decisions that favor their companies.

9. snobnd

snobnd Well-Known Member

victory magnum

You're right politics is a hot topic, but come on answer a few of the easy ones you seem to be so knowledgeable? Not looking for any in-depth article ...just your personal honest feeling , answer a few questions.

I don't consider any of this a laughing matter, others have to post :) faces and consider it a joke....I consider that small minded and just MoveOn.

We're not talking Bush presidency or Clinton or Reagan or Carter....we're talking about a Muslim infiltrator, whose birth certificate is as fake as a three dollar bill.... Barack Hussein Obamba. Fact!

I will look for the information about the two generals arrested that night....least you could do is answer honestly a couple of the questions , not too hard.

10. snobnd

snobnd Well-Known Member

victory magnum
    U.S. Navy Admiral Charles Gaouette was reportedly relieved of his AFRICOM Command for some reason. Some are theorizing he ignored Barack Obama’s order to “stand down” in the Benghazi attack. The rest of the story that we don’t know is true, is that U.S. Army General Carter Ham decided to ignore the “stand down” order. Gaouette was preparing to “assist and provide intelligence” for Ham’s forces planning to defend the Benghazi Consulate and Annex – read that as a question. According to the story, within a minute after General Ham made the decision to step in anyway, he was relieved of his Command by General Rodrieguz, who was Ham’s second-in-command. The poster refers to this comment from Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta:

Now correct me if I'm wrong.....your darling Hillary Clinton said there was no standdown order given!

Neither one of these two Generals/ Admiral ...have faced a military tribunal, or been brought up on charges.....I don't know much about the military code of justice but I'm surprised they're leaving them hanging for four years. ( must be some new Obama lockdown order signed by executive action)

But I know myself and many other military friends can't wait to find out the real deal!!!

• Like Like x 1
  11. satxron

2006 Kingpin
    Here is my problem, you posted 2 Generals were imprisoned. Why would you post that if you know that no General was imprisoned by anybody?

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. snobnd

snobnd Well-Known Member

victory magnum
    OK N/N let me spell it out for you....confined to base, or confined to quarters....without the right to redress, to go to work,and to speak publicly about actions taken against you impugning your good name.

So my apology you're right it's not prison\jail....it's hell,

Typical liberal deflect the issue refuse to answer any questions..... and you expect to be taken seriously ?

Last edited: Jan 9, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Flyboy

Flyboy Well-Known Member

Victory Boardwalk
    The Trump phenomenon was the result of the left wing media putting him in that position of GOP Nominee. The belief was their Lame-ass unethical liar of a candidate could defeat him.

As a sidebar, it was released that her actions did result in her e-mails being the point of debate between career law enforcement and the politically influenced State Dept.

"Additional materials released on Sunday include email exchanges between FBI officials prior to of the official opening of the investigation. Some emails also included arguments between State Department personnel and law enforcement officials, along with members of other government agencies. The fights mostly appear to center on whether a document contains personal or classified information."

FBI Dumps Another 300 Clinton Email Investigation Documents Without Warning | Law News - LawNewz
    LawNewz › high-profile › fbi-dumps-an...
    23 hours ago - FBI quietly releases new Hillary Clinton investigation documents (part 5) [as yet, ... At first, Clinton was unwilling to surrender her private server, but hacked emails appear to show her team ...

Next we will see she was hacked...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. conklij

conklij Well-Known Member

2012 Victory Cross Roads
    Respectfully, the Trump phenomenon was the result of enough people being fed up with the same old Washington crowd spouting the same old left/right bull$hit, offering the same tried and failed policies. Enough voters felt that our country was/is on the wrong track and picked an outsider. The swing voters that put the Trumpster over the top could give a damn about liberalism or conservatism. They want action and results. The media has zero credibility to most voters. The political establishment can parade out all the excuses they want about hacking or the media propping Trump up for ratings they want but these "excuses" won't fly historically.

• Winner Winner x 5
  15. Redmule

Victory XCT
    • Informative Informative x 1