North America Victory Owners Group Rally ????

Discussion in 'Regional Riding Groups: All Areas' started by traind57, Jun 30, 2010.

1. traind57

traind57 New Member

I've only had my XC for 2 month now, and I was wondering if there is/was/will be a Victory "only" North America Rally?
    My other bike is a V-Strom and I just came back from our 2ndNoAmer rally in Montrose, CO; had 100 bikes mainly from west of theMississippi, with a few easterns and northerns thrown in for fun. [1st was in Rapid City, SD and they had just as many].
    I don't want the Sturgis or Daytona hype, but just Victory only; were special in that becasue of what we own, we're not conformists.
    I saw there was/is a NE and SE regional USAevent, but nothing on aNorth American level.
    Don/SE PA/Phila

2. bubba

bubba Well-Known Member

Type of Motorcycle Currently Riding:
    2006 Kingpin
    The VMC is having a thing in the Northeast this year, go to theVMC.com. They also just did a coast to coast ride that they have done since 99. They ridethe Victory Highway every year and finish on the 4th of July.

3. Barry

Barry Member

There is a Victory rally in Spirit Lake Iowa. You can also tour the plant there in Spirit lake where they built all our our Victory bikes. My wife and I go every hear. It a "vacation spot" anyway so there is plenty to do besides just the Victory rally itself.

4. OneThumb

OneThumb OT-CAN

Check out The VOG Calendar for events.