No aircraft carriers at sea

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by snobnd, Jan 2, 2017.

1. kaitiff

kaitiff Well-Known Member

Type of Motorcycle Currently Riding:
    07 Kingpin Tour
    Damn man.. you got some serious issues Kurbs. I know I ranted raved and hated on Bush like no-ones business.. I hope I don't go back to that level of unreasoning hatred for our new small handed orange skinned coward-in-chief.. oh wait... darn.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. snobnd

snobnd Well-Known Member

victory magnum

I have a question?

How much did you speak about Obama's policies ?

How many times did you speak out about the seven countries he invaded without authorization?

Did you demand to know where Obama was when Stevens was calling from Ben Ghazi?

Did you demand to know why he imprisoned 2 General's that night.....and why they haven't been brought to a military court of justice?

Did you demand to know why guns used in fast and furious were used to murder Americans and Mexicans?

Did you demand to know why the CDC has downplayed the epidemic of diseases that had it entered this country from illegal aliens?

Did you demand answers as to whether or not potential terrorists or entering through that same open doorway on the border?

Did you demand to know why he did nothing about Chinese and Russian hacking before the election?

Did you demand information about the IRS use to attack Americans for speaking out about the truth?

You see sir, if you didn't ask basic questions from the Democratic leaders, but you only want to vilify those on the opposite party....you are part of the problem and not the solution.

I will have no problem holding trumps feet to the fire for the things he does in office.

3. kaitiff

kaitiff Well-Known Member

07 Kingpin Tour
    Umm, that's more than one question... and I'm not starting a debate on politics on THIS thread.. you can head over to the Political Thread for that sort of foot stomping. I made an off-color joke because for ME this news makes me feel about as bad as finding out that Trump is the new CIC. That's all.. sorry for the thread derail to the rest of you.