No aircraft carriers at sea

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by snobnd, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Kurbs

Kurbs theVOG.net Gold Supporter Gold Supporter

Type of Motorcycle Currently Riding:
    2012 Victory Kingpin
    Commander in Chief...of ALL the US Forces. I am sure you are correct. He had no clue.

Secondly a carrier is a symbol of air defense and strike capability. They only have small guns which is why they need to be supported by a battle group. At any given time those aircraft are needed for many purposes. Sub hunts, defense of commercial and military aircraft and shipping, Recon, and more. Yep, why the hell would we need any of that in a age of terrorism? UNLESS Barak Hussein had knowledge that one of his relatives was about to try and blow something up domestically. Which is about as asinine as your assessment.

Third...If I had ANY iota of intelligence data at all, which I am not claiming...do you think I would be stupid enough to post it on a public forum to please the likes of you? Not likely.

Where did I say I had the answer? At this point I will bow to simple speculation. but one must use historical data to make any intelligent assessment. And right now the historical data shows a POTUS with a history of robbing rights and trampling the Constitution, and endangering America with his 'treaties' that do nothing more than strip our military authority and place it under foreign control.

So please, rant on with your senseless BS that you back pedaled on already and will continue to to I am sure... as historical data shows.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. Kurbs

2012 Victory Kingpin
    He is a 'Master' alright...my guess is some serious 'Baiting' being done in that chair. Actually researching a subject properly is not the mastery.

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. satxron

satxron Well-Known Member

2006 Kingpin
    Actually you said the President committed an act of Treason. He has two weeks left! Leave it alone, the mean black man will be gone and the brave red man will be there for you.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Kurbs

2012 Victory Kingpin
    Oh I see. Liberal logic. Commit a crime then retire and get off the hook. Maybe we should let the Wall Street guys off who screwed the public too since they are all retired.

Move to Russia if you dislike Capitalism and Law. You already have the base ideology cemented from the DNC in your head. You will like Putin. They believe all the stuff you do. And you can visit Lenin daily too and worship him.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. satxron

2006 Kingpin
    Really, its not your job to protect all the folks? So sad, we have argued that before I think.

Don't deflect here. You said he committed treason! TREASON in a thread where the carriers were moved around.

How other forum members if they like Obama or don't like Obama don't shake their head at this allegation is simply beyond me. It is unhinged.

And you know I don't vote for Democrats. So say it all you want it may come true like other outlandish things you say.

6. Kurbs

2012 Victory Kingpin
    That is because it is well known that you never read a full post, ONLY what your Baby Blue DNC eyes filter out. I said he should be arrested for Treason due to the other stuff he has pulled.

So again Karl, you missed the point, made a public ass of yourself and needed a pampered down explanation as to what was REALLY said. People here type in English...but you tend to listen in Stupid. Maybe take up an extra language...it may help you here.

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. satxron

2006 Kingpin
    There you go, keep stuttering.

8. Kurbs

2012 Victory Kingpin
    Hey another wonderful Saxtron reply! Nothing of value, nothing having to do with the post or contents, and a bonus DNC accusation! Wow, you are boring. Too damned predictable.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. snobnd

snobnd Well-Known Member

victory magnum
    The Democrats in typical fashion pull you off of the topic and go down the cesspool of history, with all the information obtained about the corrupt lying progressives, it should be them explaining the information contained within the emails.

No news stories printerd without approval by the dnc ....so it's just propaganda by the Democratic Party. That might be why they won't let the FBI look at their server for proof of hack?

The Clinton slush fund paid to play....( self-explanatory )

BeenGhazi....information leads to the fact that Stevens was supposed to be kidnapped, and at a later date be exchanged for the blind cleric in the New York prison....you know the one who blew up the World Trade Center the first time.

Obama and Clinton were working with the terrorist group to provide them weapons for Syria!

Fact : those same terrorist groups have obtained stinger missiles and man pads, The stinger missiles have a selector switch that allows the targeting of NATO aircraft( The ones that were provided to the Afghan nationals during the Russian war did not have a selector switch....and could only target non-NATO aircraft.

That's treason in my book!!!

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Flyboy

Flyboy Well-Known Member

Victory Boardwalk
    Can't wait for the upcoming change of command...

IMG_1213.JPG

He is a legend in his own mind...

IMG_1216.JPG

Last edited: Jan 7, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Kurbs

2012 Victory Kingpin
    • Agree Agree x 3
  12. Flyboy

Flyboy Well-Known Member

Victory Boardwalk
    And the rest of the World as well....

I get it if he (Tactically Challenged One) can get all the Navy off the sea and in dry dock, he can lower the level of the sea...

IMG_1217.JPG

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. Kurbs

2012 Victory Kingpin

imagesYI2RIZ0V.jpg

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Flyboy

Flyboy Well-Known Member