VOG Forum banner

Just for fun, Video of the day

343K views 5K replies 110 participants last post by  crosscountryla 
#1 · (Edited)
If you run into a fun or interesting video to watch post it here for all to see!

I'd have to say these guy's are pretty ballsy:

#3 ·
saw it on the news... ballsy and kinda dumb.

#13 ·
#15 ·
I have done some stupid **** and If I was still an young person with the dirtbikes they have now there's no dam telling what I would do. When I started riding people did not get upset because you might kill yourself they just enjoyed the show. He cleared the highway by so much no one was in harm. I swung across a road one time on a rope tied to a tree limb. The stick I made for a handle had green bark on it. About the time I thought I was going to make it the bark slid off the stick and I was planted into the road bank about 20 feet up. Of course there was not much traffic back then but a guy that lived on the road came by and asked if I was alright and I told him I thought so. He laughed his ass off and I walked back to the house.

#20 ·

#24 ·
Also some really funny YouTube videos that are like these are "Prank vs Prank" which are husband vs wife, and also the " greatest freak out ever" videos which are a little brother filming is older brother freak out..

#34 ·
I subscribe to this guy on youtube. He rides an Indian but he seems normal and not too wrapped up in a lot of things. He seems down to earth to me and gives you his honest opinion. Again. It's his honest opinion and he does a good job at blogging and I do find him entertaining. I like how he opens this video and pays homage to a great brand