Judge fairing

Discussion in 'Victory General Discussion' started by The_Judge, Aug 11, 2013.

1. The_Judge

The_Judge New Member

Type of Motorcycle Currently Riding:
    2013 Judge
    just paid alot of money for a Batwing fairing for a Vegas and was told it would fit a Judge,it doesn't,Judge forks are wider by 37mm or approx 1 1/2 so they don't line up. Have seen a fairing on a Judge,anybody fitted one or know where to get one.
  2. Leighhannah

Leighhannah New Member

2012 High Ball
    What brand of fairing did you get? If you find brackets for a boardwalk or highball, they are the same width.
  3. The_Judge

The_Judge New Member

2013 Judge

Thanks for reply,got fairing through Cycle-Werks,told them it was for a Judge but through lack of fitment knowledge it was sent any way saying i purchased a Vegas fairing and that's what i got and i suppose i should have done more homework.
    Going to reverse the brackets on the forks and adapt new brackets and hope it all comes together.
    Getting back to your advice i still haven't found any fairings for Hi Ball or Boardwalk,it seems there is a basic Vegas mould being sold by different outlets.
  4. thegreyman

thegreyman Member

Vegas 8 Ball

Fairing on a Judge????? Cmon man, why on earth would you want to do that? If you wanted a fairing, you should of went for a touring bike. I dunno, whatever floats your boat.
  5. CrazyDiavelRider

CrazyDiavelRider Active Member

Ducati Diavel

[​IMG][​IMG]
    I got it to work when I had my firty Judge, got tired of taking a beating on longer rides thats why and if you want to go sporty take it off, I had to mod the brackets a bit but got them to work
  6. The_Judge

The_Judge New Member

2013 Judge

Hi,i saw your bike a while ago and i knew it could be done,it should turn a great cruiser into a better tourer with out the extra weight.
    Have spoken to a Vegas rider who has a batwing fairing and was told his fairing starts to push back at hiway speeds,have you noticed this on yours?
    I like the side panel decals,i had on the bright yellow 'The Judge' from 69 Pontiac,now swapped to flat black,unfortunately i think the new Judge wont stick out from the crowd without those side panels.
    Thanks for your input.
  7. Big_Baazzoo

Big_Baazzoo Member

Harley Sportster, Victory Judge

I think the fairing looks fine! Say, what hard bags are those? I think your bike looks great.
  8. The_Judge

The_Judge New Member

2013 Judge

...that bike belongs to'myfirstvic' whoanswered my thread,give him a holler but i do like your bike as it's same colour as mine but i have HiBall bars and cables cos i have arms like a squirrel and gave me better reach,black and chrome mufflers,would like to get a single seat or sprung seat just to be different.