VOG Forum banner

Custom Exhaust Too Loud on Victory Hammer 8-Ball

6K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  rodhotter 
#1 ·
Hi Everyone,

I am new here and just joined the VOG family a couple of weeks ago after finding a 2013 Victory Hammer at a used dealership. I absolutely love the bike and custom parts on it, it's just a little too loud... Don't get me wrong, I personally love it, but my neighbors are getting ready to burn me alive any time soon...

I absolutely love the pipes (btw anyone knows the make/model?) and would hate to have to change them so I am looking for tips to slightly decrease the sound. I just bought exhaust wrap and read online that it might help a little? What about a muffler tip? Any other DIY ideas? Thanks

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Fuel tank Automotive fuel system

See less See more
#4 ·
This guy was last here on May 18th 2017. You may be waiting a long time for your answer,

#7 ·
Hi Everyone,

I am new here and just joined the VOG family a couple of weeks ago after finding a 2013 Victory Hammer at a used dealership. I absolutely love the bike and custom parts on it, it's just a little too loud... Don't get me wrong, I personally love it, but my neighbors are getting ready to burn me alive any time soon...

I absolutely love the pipes (btw anyone knows the make/model?) and would hate to have to change them so I am looking for tips to slightly decrease the sound. I just bought exhaust wrap and read online that it might help a little? What about a muffler tip? Any other DIY ideas? Thanks

View attachment 34089
Might try Baffle Inserts...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.