Changes to forum management

Discussion in 'TheVOG.net News' started by Admin, May 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member Moderator

My name is Philip, I work for VerticalScope.com. VerticalScope recently acquired thevog.net and will be taking over the management duties of the forum. Your familiar moderator and admin team will be the same people helping with the day to day forum management. We will primarily manage the technical functions of the site and support the mod team. Maintaining continuity as well as the spirit of the site is important to us. This means that little about the site will change for you the user while we continue to grow the community.

Over the next few days you will notice my team mates Helena and Kyle who will be helping me with the site announcements as well as members of our support team (they will introduce themselves in the site issues section). While we get to know the landscape of the forum and how things work we will be on hand to answer questions and get to know the unique needs of this community.

I will be working closely with the Admin/Mod team on ways we can help improve the order of things here and raise the level of your experience on thevog.net.

If you have questions please let me know, I will do my best to answer you all as quickly and thoroughly as I can.

-Philip

• Informative Informative x 3
  2. WERA689

WERA689 Administrator Staff Member Moderator

Type of Motorcycle Currently Riding:
    Honda VTR1000F
    Welcome, Philip, Helena and Kyle as well as Verticalscope. I wanted to let the members here know that I'm staying with the forums and will be working for them to help out here, as I have been since the beginning here. As always, I'll be here every day as a bridge between the members and the owners. Don't hesitate to contact me or them with any questions. Our goal is to maintain the same sense of community that has been a hallmark of this forum.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Admin

Thanks for the welcome. :)
    -Philip

• Like Like x 1
  4. vindex1963

vindex1963 Well-Known Member

2015 Cross Country
    I know you guys I moderate a forum you also own. I'm starting to think you own them all.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. tree1979

tree1979 Well-Known Member

2007 Victory Kingpin
    Any significant changes to the forum set up planned? Many of us fought through the last change not too long ago. Its gotten better, but a lot of people ditched the site when the changes were made.

6. WERA689

WERA689 Administrator Staff Member Moderator

Honda VTR1000F
    No changes that I've been made aware of. The goal is to keep things going smoothly and seamlessly. That continuity is one of the major reasons I'm moving over to Verticalscope with the site. It's a 'new job' to me, but it's the same one I've had since I've been here!

• Like Like x 2
  7. Admin

Its business as usual for the site. If you have suggestions for things that could benefit the community please do share.

-Philip

• Like Like x 4
  8. Admin

Hey all since it's gotten quiet around here I'm going to close this thread. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to pm us or if you see any issues please send us a PM.

Thanks
    -Philip

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.