VOG Forum banner

best seat

5K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  El_Spanky 
#1 ·
Who has a replacement seat, what make is it and is it all that you thought it would be?

#3 ·
The best seat for you....is the one that fits your butt the best. I was happy with the stock seat, but it was showing some unusual wear after 5000 miles. Wound up with a Corbin heated dual touring seat at no cost. Thanks victory warranty! Went to the factory and they custom fit it for me and did a custom cover. Just finished a 3100 mile ride and am very happy with this seat! My last corbin seat, just couldn't get comfortable on it. First 2 were fantastic, this one is just as good, if not better.

Reactions: jeffn
#4 ·
Corbin seats are comfortable and easy on the tail bone for me. Had one on my last bike (Triumph Tiger 800XC). The seat did however kind of pitch me forward and wasn't as good for off-roading and pulling the front end up. That aside, it was pretty comfortable on 300+ mile rides. I am looking at getting another for the Cross Country.

JSIEGELAAR, is the seating position on your Corbin similar or close to the factory set-up? My fear is dropping the $ and feeling like I am being pitched forward again rather than sitting back into the seat. Any pictures?

#7 ·
Corbin seats are comfortable and easy on the tail bone for me. Had one on my last bike (Triumph Tiger 800XC). The seat did however kind of pitch me forward and wasn't as good for off-roading and pulling the front end up. That aside, it was pretty comfortable on 300+ mile rides. I am looking at getting another for the Cross Country.

JSIEGELAAR, is the seating position on your Corbin similar or close to the factory set-up? My fear is dropping the $ and feeling like I am being pitched forward again rather than sitting back into the seat. Any pictures?
Actually, it drops you down and back a bit. Makes the reach to the foot controls a little longer, not much though. We just did a 3100 mile ride, and one day was over 800 miles. Never had a sore ass, or back and it felt pretty good! I also got their backrest with it, took a little bit of playing to find the best position for it. Really happy with my choice in seats though.

Reactions: DirtRider
#6 ·
Love my Ultimate on my XC and the wife likes it even better, easily 3 times better than stock. It's much more supportive to my thighs, pushes me back into the pocket instead of forward into the tank, much more cushion for the wife, breaths better, only downsides are needs to be covered in rain/dew and I wish it were a bit stiffer.

#9 ·
I went to a Corbin it is very comfortable to me. It sets you back a inch which I forgot to tell them I'm short leg. They did do a good nose job. FYI purchase during a show you get $100 off!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.