VOG Forum banner

Aching testicles

40K views 150 replies 65 participants last post by  BaileyPayn 
#1 ·
My testicles are sore after riding my 2014 CCT. I have only had the bike a few months now and it seems the seat is forcing me to sit on my testicles. Anyone have this issue? Anyone have a solution?
Thanks.

#18 ·
I have no problem purchasing a new seat if I know that will give me relief. I had no problem with the stock seat until I started riding long distance. My worry is how do I know spending the money on a new seat is the answer until I buy, install and ride for a while.

Thanks for the advice............I will look into this seat.

Reactions: Chattanooga_Mark
#20 ·
Yeah I tried different underwear with no success. I do not wear skinny jeans........I am a grown man.

#21 ·
Lowering the bike is not the issue. They hurt when I ride........... not from trying to reach the grounds or controls. It seems the contour of the seat at the front moves my balls into my stomach. There is not much space to move back because of the rise in the seat that seperates the driver from the passenger.

#9 ·
Not sure if this helps,

Well I'm upper upper class high society
God's gift to ballroom notoriety
And I always fill my ballroom
The event is never small
The social pages say I've got
The biggest balls of all

I've got big balls
I've got big balls
They're such big balls
And they're dirty big balls
And he's got big balls
And she's got big balls
(But we've got the biggest balls of them all)

And my balls are always bouncing
My ballroom always full
And everybody cums and cums again
If your name is on the guest list
No one can take you higher
Everybody says I've got
Great balls of fire

I've got big balls
Oh I've got big balls
And they're such big balls
Dirty big balls
And he's got big balls
And she's got big balls

Some balls are held for charity
And some for fancy dress
But when they're held for pleasure
They're the balls that I like best
My balls are always bouncing
To the left and to the right
It's my belief that my big balls
Should be held every night

We've got big balls
We've got big balls
We've got big balls
Dirty big balls
He's got big balls
She's got big balls

(We've got big balls)
(We've got big balls)

And I'm just itching to tell you about them
Oh we had such wonderful fun
Seafood cocktail, crabs, crayfish

(Ball Sucker)
(Ball Sucker)
(Ball Sucker)
(Ball Sucker)

#10 ·
Maybe it's just a case of "blue balls". Got a new gal in your life???

#22 ·
I tried adjusting them while driving but had no luck..............I will try to adjust before mounting in the morning.

• Haha
Reactions: Borinquen Veteran
#13 ·
It's a combination of Big Balls and constantly sliding forward on the stock seat because it's made wrong and doesn't push you back into the pocket. Solution=buy an Ultimate seat or have yours re-done so you slide back into the pocket instead of up onto the tank with your ass running over your balls.

#23 ·
Thanks I will do some research on the seat. Are you speaking from experience? Do you have this seat? Did you have issues with aching balls? I am well endowed and wondering if these tiny forum members have no issues because they have little packages.

#14 ·
I had to disassemble my Vision seat and shave off some of the foam under the heated pad. the Vision seat seemed to have a ridge right up the middle of the seat that matched the plastic panel in front of it. After glueing it all back in place and stapling, the seat is perfectly comfortable. My trouble was that I was getting numb in the johnson, if I slid forward any at all. It was such a graduale thing that you did not know until you reach down to shift it around and couldnt feel a thing. I had the same trouble on a Trek 1000 road bicycle and had to get a seat with a channel cut out just under my business. The one tool that I dont want to cut off blood flow too! I probably only removed 1/2 inch of foam but the alternative would have been an expensive aftermarket seat. Looking back it would have been a Wife approved expense no matter what the cost. If only all of my Vision add ons were approved that easily then I would have a 116 supercharged Freedom engine! Ride in comfort my friends.

#17 ·
Why don't you meet me after school and I put my size 14 foot in your ass?

Why do my balls hurting after riding make you say such a childish thing?

This is not a joking matter for me...............I came here hoping to find a solution and I find a smartass.

Think about this........

I am in line at the grocery store and there is a small space between me and the next customer. You would not cut in front of me and take that space and yet if you were in your car you would cut me off and move into that space. For some reason people feel safe and cocky in their car.

I bet if we were face to face you would not even consider saying what you wrote here on the internet.

Now if you have no advice on helping my situation then do not dare to cut in front of me and stfu tuff guy.

#24 ·
A lot of people having a hay day here but you want to ride your bike with enjoyment. Discomfort is NOT enjoying. I hear ya.

Do what others have said, doesn't hurt to check with a doctor, possibly need a different seat. Good luck brother.

#26 ·
Thanks, I do not think I need to see the Dr. as this issue started after my first long distance ride. I hate doctors and I know for a fact if I go to one and explain the situation the first thing the doc will want to do is stick his finger in my ass.......been there done that............here is a paper towel clean yourself up.

I am sure the seat is pushing my testicles into/uder my body weight. I have to find a solution as I spent all this money on the bike and have another 3000.00 coming out of my pocket to fix all the EPA regulations that is holding the bike back from performing the way it should. Worse case scenario is I put my cup/jockstrap from college on.

Thanks for the reply.

#34 ·
I reach in my pants and pull them up about every 30 minutes. Otherwise they start getting jammed up, although I really do have big balls. The doctor told me, he even showed me a tool, kinda like a ring sizer, with one big ring and a bunch of little rings. Anyway this tool had different size plastic shaped testicles on it. My nuts are huge. He was checking for a hydrocele, at least he said he was, I think he may have just been fascinated with my nuts. Anyway you might want to get that checked.

#35 ·
You are all out of control, LOL

#43 ·
hhahahahahahahahah @ rwilly

#46 ·
Rear or tank bags. which way we going with this.....

• Haha
Reactions: Victory cross