2 Million Bikers Ride to DC

Discussion in 'Victory General Discussion' started by TA454, Aug 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TA454

TA454 New Member

Type of Motorcycle Currently Riding:
    2012 Cross Country
    Movement gaining great momentum on Facebook. Ride is to protest the Million Muslem March scheduled for that day. Go to Facebook and search for 2 Million Bikers Ride to DC. Join your states group for ride info. They are still working on logistics as to gathering points. they want all the bikes to roll into town at the same time.
    It is up to us bikers to stand upand be the voices of those who were murdered 12 yrs ago on this date. Let our presence be shown for them, Let our exhaust rattle the windows and shake the ground as a remberance of whathappened. Lets Roll and send them a message that we will not roll over.
    Anyone going to Ocean City MD for OCBIKEFEST.You now have an excuse to take an extra day head out earlyjoin the ride be part oftaking OUR COUNTRY back and Defining our way of life.
  2. iabob

iabob Well-Known Member

Victory Kingpin and Victory Vision
    What's a Muslem and why are a million of them marching on DC? Are they being denied freedom of speech? Freedom of religion? The right to bear arms? Is someone conducting illegal searches or trying to restrict their right to vote? Were they denied due process or equal protection under the law? Just what's their beef? I need to know this stuff before I decide to protest or counter protest.
  3. Menuey

Menuey New Member

2012 cross country

Sounds like some racist s##t to me. Why are you posting it here?
  4. TA454

TA454 New Member

2012 Cross Country

Not racist I as do many believe that 9-11 is a sacred dayfor our country. The people behind what happened on 9-11-01 should not be using that day to bolster their ideology. Americashould not cave into any group that is trying to take away our Christian values away from us. We should not cave into any group that feels that their Sharia law over rules the laws of our nation. The radicalIslam extremist arte funded by the rest of the Muslems.pay attention to the events of the world the extremest are burning churches and killing nuns in Egypt.They Murdered our deligates in Bengazi. They are determined to tear down ourcountry from the inside out. So no i am not racistI Aman AMERICAN and proud of that I have a brother in the Army who was in Afganastan, Good freinds with a former DEA agent who was also in Army Special Forces. I have heard the stuff that the Lame stream media wont report. I would Love forAllen West to run for President in 2016. I feel thepride in my country to get choaked up during theNational Anthem, I get offended anytime anentertainer/artist butchers myNational Anthem by not performing itthe way it was written . It is perfect the way it is.

More importantly contrary to what Odumba might think AMERICA IS A CHRISTIAN NATION BASED ON AND FOUNDED IN THE BASIC CHRISTIAN BELIEFS.

GOD BLESS AMERICA AND GOD SAVE THE SOULS OF THOSE WHO HAVE DIED TO MADE IT POSSIBLE FOR ALL OF US TO HAVE AND EXPRESS OUR OPINIONS.
  5. iabob

iabob Well-Known Member

There, fixed it for ya. You might want to try spell check too.
  6. TA454

TA454 New Member

2012 Cross Country

Typical Liberal. Always the first cry foul, Always the first to resort to vulgarity. I respect your right to be a MORON and in the next Revolution i will defend your right to be a moron. But as usualLibtardes want freedom of speach as long asit is not a Republican who is speaking.
  7. Trekwolf164

Trekwolf164 Active Member

There is a march planed for 9/11 to celebrate the sucessfuldestruction of the World Trade Center in NYC and the damage to the Pentagon in DC.

Some Bikers thought it might be a good idea to get as many bikes as they can and show respect for those hurt and killed in those attacks.

I live in NY I sawthe towers smoking then goneI wasworking in Ramsey NJ that day you could see for miles it was a clear day.

Many of theconstruction workersfrom my job rushed to the blood bank in Paramus NJ to donatemyself included.

I ride in local 9/11 rides every year to go to DC to honor the fallen is a no brainer I'm in.

If while I'm there some towel head wants to cut my head off for being an infidelwe can discuss religous differences.
  8. Freerider

Freerider Member

2012 Sunset Red / Black Vision
    GOD BLESS AMERICA AND GOD SAVE THE SOULS OF THOSE WHO HAVE DIED TO MADE IT POSSIBLE FOR ALL OF US TO HAVE AND EXPRESS OUR OPINIONS, EVEN THE MUSLIMS, BUDDHISTS, HINDUS, NATIVE AMERICANS, AND ATHEISTS WHO VOLUNTEERED, FOUGHT, AND DIED FOR THIS COUNTRY WHICH WAS FOUNDED ON JUDEO-CHRISTIAN PRINCIPLES AND THEREFORE BELONGS TO US ALL. Still needed more work, iabob.
  9. Osprey517

Osprey517 Member

2012 Victory Cross Roads

At what point in time did a person become a racist just because they wanted to express a different view or to protest. I thought one of the reasons we have fought for our country is to enable individuals to express opinions no matter how much we may disagree with them or think they may be unreasonable. That is what true Freedom of Speech is, defending another's right to protest or express differing views.
  10. iabob

iabob Well-Known Member

Thanks Trek, I knew a reasonable voice would come to explain. My brother lived in lower Manhattan then, those were some really long hours before we found out if he was ok. He did lose a close friend in the towers that day, his friend was a Jordanian Muslim who was killed by terrorists. Whoever this group is they sound like the Westboro bunch closer to my neck of the woods. It's because of them I joined the PGR.
  11. iabob

iabob Well-Known Member

More work done Freerider :)
  12. Trekwolf164

PGR is a great group I ride in support whenever I can.

Donna and I found Roar on the Shore in Erie Pa the year they were supporting the Flight 93 memorial.

Many in my area lost friends and loved ones in WTC.

The funerals were everywhere for weeks after 9/11.

The rides proclaim we will never forget
  13. Menuey

Menuey New Member

2012 cross country

[​IMG].
  14. TA454

TA454 New Member

2012 Cross Country

Thank you for being in the PGR.As stated in original postall the specifics are on facebook I never intended totarnish the reason for this ride.
  15. bfdvp71

bfdvp71 New Member

2013 Victory Cross Country Touring Boardwalk Blue
    That statement pretty much sums of the liberal code Of ethics or lack there of...
  16. Trekwolf164

Take the Pro/Con argument of FOX News to the political thread please
  17. Freerider

Freerider Member

2012 Sunset Red / Black Vision
    I watch Fox News, carry a Bible and a S&W, am a Republican, voted for Romney, and ride a Vision. I must be weird!
  18. Andy

Andy Administrator Staff Member

Cobra Driver, Callaway Irons

I am really not comfortable with this thread. If you agree with me, press Like.

This site has always been about the discussion of opinions, however, the discussion about beliefs is not okay here.

I'll make a decision on this shortly.
  19. bfdvp71

bfdvp71 New Member

2013 Victory Cross Country Touring Boardwalk Blue
    Didn't realize there was a pro/con Argument on Fox News in this thread. Just a comment/statement on that post. If anything you should have asked for that post to be take. To the political thread...
  20. iabob

iabob Well-Known Member

Not bad for a liberal moron libtard huh. No way in hell someone is going to get a million people to march in celebration of the terrorists. But if they get a handful take a page out of the PGR playbook. This is not about Islam, or Christianity, or even 911. An act like this, and Westboro, is to be so outrageous that they get someone to violate their rights so they can sue. Westboro doesn't give a crap about gays or our soldiers. They care about getting someone to lay a hand on them or getting a municipality to deny them a constitutional right so they can sue. It's where 100% of their income comes from. If you make this about Islam...they win. If you make it about 9/11...they win. Go, but turn your backs to them, sing God Bless America and don't give them the satisfaction of any attention whatsoever. Better yet, make your ride a charity fundraiser for religious tolerance clear across town from them. You'll steal all the pub and they'll be ignored. As they should.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.