TheVOG helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Chrome Heel Shifter

Just got a 2011 Arlen Ness Vision. Want to put the heel shifter on it. The place I purchased it said all I needed was the additional Chrome Heel Shifter and it looks like there are holes that would mate up to the picture in the parts catalog. The parts catalog shows the part only fitting the 08-10 Cross bikes. The full Heel/Toe shifter only shows it fitting the 08-10 Vision and costs about $70 more.
Anybody put just the Heel Shifter on their 2011 Vision?
Yes.
You only need the heel part of the shifter.
Should be under $100 where the full length shifter is around $200.
Your dealer is correct.
I had it put on mine before I accepted delivery of my Vision.
Member of the Ohio Zoo Crew, a loosely organized Victory riding group in the Akron/Canton area.

2011 Vision Tour with 74,000 miles on her riding through 49 States and 8 Canadian Provinces/Territories
Kewlmetsl offers one as well for the 2011-12 models.

Scott aka ZZedmonds
2010 Cross Country
(Former owner 2008 Kingpin Tour)
Cascade Victory Riders Vice President - LC#85 of the VMC
Patriot Guard Riders Member

RPW Exhaust, Joker Lowbrow mirrors, Joker Highway Pegs, Ness Knurled shifter/brake pegs, lid racks, fender trim, drivers backrest, XM radio, Gustafssen Windshield, Ness heel toe shifter, Kewlmetal driving lights, Stebel horn, ipod interface, Kruzer Kaddy, ARC XD4080 amp, Audio Control LC8 preamp and Infinity speaker upgrade, Victory Trunk, custom Cycleops engine covers, custom hard lower deflectors, Baker Air-wings, Kewlmetal LED Longboards, Fusion LED light kit, Kewlmetal Fat Fork tubes, Meat Hooks 2" pullback handlebars, Sagebrush designs tank bib.

Here is it, installed on my 2011 XC.
> Heel Shifter, Touring 2878176 <
It´s the same Part for all Vic Touring Models.
Last update on October 16 2011, 12:40 am by Pech_Peter.
http://www.purepolaris.com/en-us/Victory/Pages/Detail.a spx?ItemID=2878176

The only problem is that it is currently unavailable.
Last update on October 16 2011, 2:13 am by bigfoot.
Member of the Ohio Zoo Crew, a loosely organized Victory riding group in the Akron/Canton area.

2011 Vision Tour with 74,000 miles on her riding through 49 States and 8 Canadian Provinces/Territories
Thanks for the help. Found one online and ordered it. I have found that I don't get the same info from dealer to dealer. Same thing with the stage 1 level 2 exhausts. One of the dealers called Victory and got the info but seems like they would all familiarize themselves with what will and won't work on the bikes they sell. That's why I depend on people who have actually done it.
I just put mine on a few days ago and already love it. Money well spent in my humble opinion. My heel finds it easily.