TheVOG helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

The Official 2012 Election Thread

Since there are a few VOG Members who enjoy debating politics, and since the 2012 Election Campaign has now officially started, I thought it best to start this SINGLE thread so that the Members can voice their opinions without the need to start multiple Political Threads.

It might be interesting to use this thread as a documentary on the feelings of motorcycle riders towards the political race as it develops and later check back on it to see what has changed. It will also be interesting to use this as a documentary of various political promises and see if the candidates change their promises midstream.

I'll kick off this thread with a segment from MSNBC about "what could be the first Billion Dollar Campaign in US History":

Last update on April 4 2011, 7:55 pm by Andy.
Founder Of The VOG
Topics: Political, Politics
Yeah,I got through about 3 minutes of it and realized why I can't stand MSNBC.

For me, being a motorcycle rider has little to do with how I vote. I have higher political priorities that don't tie directly into motorcycling.

That being said, I can't wait to see how Obama campaigns on broken promises, failed economic policies, blaming everyone but himself, and dragging our country down into ruin (though we've been headed that way for a while, he's speeding it up).

2011 Victory Cross Country - (Lock & Ride Trunk kit, passenger armrests, passenger hand holds, trunk rack, saddle bag rails, saddle bag guards, iPod adapter/extension, Lock & Ride passenger backrest, driver backrest, low rider (heated) seat, soft lowers, and highway pegs)
www.armyhog.com | American Legion Riders | Patriot Guard Riders

and  like this.
As the voice of reason on this site.... They all suck big time...
SQUIRREL!!!
I heard this will be his official campaign sign?
Attachments
image001.jpg (104.39 kb, 164 views)
JOKERMAN

Phoenix, AZ
  likes this.
I think everyone should just vote for me. I promise to spend less than $5 on my entire campaign....and that includes the $4 beer I'll buy for Don if he heads out west.
State map2012 by phoenix9 VisitedMexicanStatesMap by phoenix9

QUALITY over speed. Doing a crappy job fast is worthless, so take pride in your work as so few do these days. If you want to lose respect, then act like your work doesn't matter.
Quote:
Originally posted by: dsjr70

+1
Last update on April 4 2011, 11:04 pm by satxron.
I try to be a great example of a horrible role model.
Nacho wrote;
That being said, I can't wait to see how Obama campaigns on broken promises, failed economic policies, blaming everyone but himself, and dragging our country down into ruin (though we've been headed that way for a while, he's speeding it up).

You paint with a very broad brush.
Specifics please.
Member of the Ohio Zoo Crew, a loosely organized Victory riding group in the Akron/Canton area.

2011 Vision Tour with 63,000 miles on her.
Oh My, This could take a while.

Time Well Wasted
REMEMBER IT WAS YOUR CHOICE TO LET VICTORY TAKE YOU FOR A RIDE...
Our Ontario Group:
http://www.zeemaps.com/view?group=622217&x=-82.947...
Quote:
Originally posted by: dsjr70

Yep, we have the best politicians money can buy.............
2010 XC
D&D pipes
Lloydz VM1-DR cams
Lloydz filter
Lloydz timing gear
Lloydz modded ECM
Quote:
Originally posted by: OneThumb

Oh My, This could take a while.

Don't worry OT, they'll be able to settle their differences about a week after we all die of old age.
State map2012 by phoenix9 VisitedMexicanStatesMap by phoenix9

QUALITY over speed. Doing a crappy job fast is worthless, so take pride in your work as so few do these days. If you want to lose respect, then act like your work doesn't matter.