TheVOG helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Hot new luggage racks for your Cross Country and Cross Roads by CycleOps USA

Wenow have an option for you discerning riders looking

for a top quality rack made right here in the good 'ol US

of A that's built fromlightweight aircraft billet aluminum

and that is both highly functional as well as good looking,not to mention with the best chrome you've

ever seen.The terribly finished OEM racks that Kuryakyn makes in Chinafor Victory simply don't compare to our

offerings.

Trunk versions for the CC/CR platforms are coming this

week too in both styles for the same price the factory offers them... plus we give VOG members 10% off, so

they're not only better, they're even less expensive! Plus

you can get also get ours in gloss black powder coat as

the other standard finish,

not to mention wecan do anyother powder coated color

you could want.

These are raw pics of the backrest versions and they are

right now at the chromer being plated. The first run is

limited and many are already spoken for, so if you want

to get one of them I suggest getting your order in now.

Hope you like 'em.

Here's what they'll look likechromed...

Go to www.CycleOpsUSA.com for your custom Victory billet and bling. Email me at CycleOpsUSA@gmail.com for any questions on our parts or to get the VOG Member VIP 10% Discount Code.
They look great.  Do you guys sell backrests as well, or will I have to buy the factory one.
I don't ride enough. Only 167,000km since April 7, 2010 on my '10 XR

VisitedProvincesMap by bored76 VisitedStatesMap11 by bored76
Those are so beautiful I would be afraid to place anything on them. I love the Victory one with wings. How much will these set you back?
Can you do them in powder coat or black paint?
SQUIRREL!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by: "dsjr70

Cycleops mentioned powdercoating them in any color you want (near the bottom of the speel)

I don't ride enough. Only 167,000km since April 7, 2010 on my '10 XR

VisitedProvincesMap by bored76 VisitedStatesMap11 by bored76
Quote:
Originally posted by: "bored76

Quote:
Originally posted by: "dsjr70

Cycleops mentioned powdercoating them in any color you want (near the bottom of the speel)

Got me, I stopped reading and was looking at the pretty pictures...lol

SQUIRREL!!!

Wow guys, just hit send! Thouht it would tak a litle longer to gt the qustions flowing...guess not, huh?

Sorry, no backrests at this time, ad noplans to do thn since on that at least the factoy does a decent job.

Ok,yes, they're available in gloss black and show chrome as standard finishes, but I do keep raw ones on hand for custom powder coat colors for special orders.

I'm waiting on the chormer to give me the final price,but the targted nuber is the sae as the OEM at $499 ad $450 to you gus aftr the VOG member discount I offer. If the chromer sticks it to me, I don't fosee goig over $530 list.

As for being afraid to use them, don't... I've  got that covered. We offer these custom hnnd made internally bungeed stretch over vinyl covers also that leave all bugee points accessible from below.

Go to www.CycleOpsUSA.com for your custom Victory billet and bling. Email me at CycleOpsUSA@gmail.com for any questions on our parts or to get the VOG Member VIP 10% Discount Code.
Wish you had those wings for a two-up KP...
VIC2RY
2004 Monterey LSC 218 Boat with 260hp
2007 Honda CRF 150F with plenty of mods
2007 Honda TRX 250 with attitude
2009 VIC KP
Lotsa BIG Rockets --> whoosh!
My Level 3 flight. by h7wae14t
Great looking rack.... sorry had to say it.
  likes this.