TheVOG helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

First 1901

I don't know if Indian is going to publish a list of the model and location with the corresponding number of the first 1901 Indians. Judging by the posts on the VOG I feel we can put a decent dent in compiling a list from the members on the VOG. If you want to post the model you own, the color, the number and what city you live in I will put the list together. If you pm me your email address I will send you the list we compile when it's as complete as we can get it. I own a Indian Red Chieftain #701 located in El Paso, Texas.

Mine is a Springfield blue Vintage #1379, and it's in Springfield, Oregon.

Red Vintage 546 Salt Lake City
Vintage #546

Red Chieftain #1117 Las Vegas

2014 Red Indian Chieftain #1117
2013 Bronze Mist Cross Country Tour (Sold)
2006 Harley Electra Glide Classic (Traded)
2003 Harley Fatboy Anniversary Edition (Traded)
1982 Honda GL500 Silver Wing (Sold)
1976 Yamaha XS500C (Sold)
1967 Honda 305 Scrambler (Sold)

Red Vintage #1137 in Jacksonville FL.

Black Chieftain #1261 Regina, Saskatchewan

Red Vintage 597 in Mineral Wells Texas..

EASY

Just ride the damned thing...

Sorry, someone already beat you to it - why reinvent the 110 replies he has already gotten?

http://www.thevog.net/forum/thread/22726/how-about...

jdelliott said...

Sorry, someone already beat you to it - why reinvent the 110 replies he has already gotten?

http://www.thevog.net/forum/thread/22726/how-about...

I am not trying to re-invent Chieftain 1400's post, he wants to start a club (which I have already signed up for), I want to put together a list of all of the first 1901 Indians made which I will share with Chieftain 1400 as soon as it is complete. But thank you for your concern and remind me again which model Indian do you own? 

Springfield Blue Vintage #953 in Rochester, NY.

Bassani Road Rage 2/1 exh., Lloydz AF, IAV, and timing wheel, PCV w/AT, HMD 520 bars, Fosgate amp, Kicker spkrs, Utopia police backrest