TheVOG helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

2 Million Bikers Ride to DC

Movement gaining great momentum on Facebook. Ride is to protest the Million Muslem March scheduled for that day. Go to Facebook and search for 2 Million Bikers Ride to DC. Join your states group for ride info. They are still working on logistics as to gathering points. they want all the bikes to roll into town at the same time.
 It is up to us bikers to stand up and be the voices of those who were murdered 12 yrs ago on this date. Let our presence be shown for them, Let our exhaust rattle the windows and shake the ground as a remberance of what happened. Lets Roll and send them a message that we will not roll over.
 Anyone going to Ocean City MD for OCBIKEFEST. You now have an excuse to take an extra day head out early join the ride be part of taking OUR COUNTRY back and Defining our way of life.

What's a Muslem and why are a million of them marching on DC? Are they being denied freedom of speech? Freedom of religion? The right to bear arms? Is someone conducting illegal searches or trying to restrict their right to vote? Were they denied due process or equal protection under the law? Just what's their beef? I need to know this stuff before I decide to protest or counter protest.
100" Kingpin, 110 hp 114 tq
110" Vision, 128 hp 130 tq

Sounds like some racist s##t to me. Why are you posting it here?

Menuey said...

Sounds like some racist s##t to me. Why are you posting it here?

Not racist I as do many believe that 9-11 is a sacred day for our country. The people behind what happened on 9-11-01 should not be using that day to bolster their ideology. America should not cave into any group that is trying to take away our Christian values away from us. We should not cave into any group that feels that their Sharia law over rules the laws of our nation. The radical Islam extremist arte funded by the rest of the Muslems. pay attention to the events of the world the extremest are burning churches and killing nuns in Egypt. They Murdered our deligates in Bengazi. They are determined to tear down our country from the inside out. So no i am not racist I Am an AMERICAN and proud of that I have a brother in the Army who was in Afganastan, Good freinds with a former DEA agent who was also in Army Special Forces. I have heard the stuff that the Lame stream media wont report. I would Love for Allen West to run for President in 2016. I feel the pride in my country to get choaked up during the National Anthem, I get offended anytime an entertainer/artist butchers my National Anthem by not performing it the way it was written . It is perfect the way it is.    

More importantly contrary to what Odumba might think  AMERICA IS A CHRISTIAN NATION BASED ON AND FOUNDED IN THE BASIC CHRISTIAN BELIEFS.  

GOD BLESS AMERICA AND GOD SAVE THE SOULS OF THOSE WHO HAVE DIED TO MADE IT POSSIBLE FOR ALL OF US TO HAVE AND EXPRESS OUR OPINIONS.   

TA454 said...

GOD BLESS AMERICA AND GOD SAVE THE SOULS OF THOSE WHO HAVE DIED TO MADE IT POSSIBLE FOR ALL OF US TO HAVE AND EXPRESS OUR OPINIONS.  ESPECIALLY THE MUSLIMS, BUDDHISTS, HINDUS, NATIVE AMERICANS, AND ATHEISTS WHO VOLUNTEERED, FOUGHT, AND DIED SO THESE RACIST CHRISTIAN DICK HEADS CAN CLAIM THE COUNTRY WAS FOUNDED ON THEIR PRINCIPLES AND THEREFORE BELONGS TO THEM

There, fixed it for ya. You might want to try spell check too.

iabob said...

Typical Liberal. Always the first cry foul, Always the first to resort to vulgarity. I respect your right to be a MORON and in the next Revolution i will defend your right to be a moron. But as usual Libtardes want freedom of speach as long as it is not a Republican who is speaking. 

iabob said...
What's a Muslem and why are a million of them marching on DC? Are they being denied freedom of speech? Freedom of religion? The right to bear arms? Is someone conducting illegal searches or trying to restrict their right to vote? Were they denied due process or equal protection under the law? Just what's their beef? I need to know this stuff before I decide to protest or counter protest.

There is a march planed for 9/11 to celebrate the sucessful destruction of the World Trade Center in NYC and the damage to the Pentagon in DC.

Some Bikers thought it might be a good idea to get as many bikes as they can and show respect for those hurt and killed in those attacks.

I live in NY I saw the towers smoking then gone I was working in Ramsey NJ that day you could see for miles it was a clear day.

Many of the construction workers from my job rushed to the blood bank in Paramus NJ to donate myself included.

I ride in local 9/11 rides every year to go to DC to honor the fallen is a no brainer I'm in.

If while I'm there some towel head wants to cut my head off for being an infidel we can discuss religous differences. 

1979 Triumph Bonnieville sport
2007 Triumph America Drowned Aug 28 2011
2008 Victory Vision Tour Premium Classic Drowned Aug 28 2011
All Black
2011 Vision Tour Silver and Black
  and  like this.
iabob said...

GOD BLESS AMERICA AND GOD SAVE THE SOULS OF THOSE WHO HAVE DIED TO MADE IT POSSIBLE FOR ALL OF US TO HAVE AND EXPRESS OUR OPINIONS, EVEN THE MUSLIMS, BUDDHISTS, HINDUS, NATIVE AMERICANS, AND ATHEISTS WHO VOLUNTEERED, FOUGHT, AND DIED FOR THIS COUNTRY WHICH WAS FOUNDED ON JUDEO-CHRISTIAN PRINCIPLES AND THEREFORE BELONGS TO US ALL.

Still needed more work, iabob.
Life is a vapor, but eternity is forever.

At what point in time did a person become a racist just because they wanted to express a different view or to protest. I thought one of the reasons we have fought for our country is to enable individuals to express opinions no matter how much we may disagree with them or think they may be unreasonable. That is what true Freedom of Speech is, defending another's right to protest or express differing views.

and  like this.
Trekwolf164 said...

There is a march planed for 9/11 to celebrate the sucessful destruction of the World Trade Center in NYC and the damage to the Pentagon in DC.

Some Bikers thought it might be a good idea to get as many bikes as they can and show respect for those hurt and killed in those attacks.

I live in NY I saw the towers smoking then gone I was working in Ramsey NJ that day you could see for miles it was a clear day.

Many of the construction workers from my job rushed to the blood bank in Paramus NJ to donate myself included.

I ride in local 9/11 rides every year to go to DC to honor the fallen is a no brainer I'm in.

If while I'm there some towel head wants to cut my head off for being an infidel we can discuss religous differences. 

Thanks Trek, I knew a reasonable voice would come to explain. My brother lived in lower Manhattan then, those were some really long hours before we found out if he was ok. He did lose a close friend in the towers that day, his friend was a Jordanian Muslim who was killed by terrorists. Whoever this group is they sound like the Westboro bunch closer to my neck of the woods. It's because of them I joined the PGR.