TheVOG helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

dyno results

2013 CCT  46 miles currently on the clock
93 degress
86% humidity

bassani road rage 2-1 black ceramic coated 
power commander 5
victory stage 2 air filter
filter box strip removed

put down 87.66 at the rear wheel 

Next step :
Lloyds Cam set
Lloyds filter 
power commander auto tune (ordered) 

I have the same bike with the same mods cept I'm already using Lloydz HF AF and the PCV/AT. May do cams this fall. Love the looks and sound from the Road Rage pipe by Bassani, I removed the insulation from around the baffle and really like the overall sound improvement. 

Bassani Road Rage 2/1 exh., Lloydz AF, IAV, and timing wheel, PCV w/AT, HMD 520 bars, Fosgate amp, Kicker spkrs, Utopia police backrest

I have the same pipe, PC5, Lloyd's air filter-cams-timing gear... 113hp on the dyno!!!!

craigoreo said...

I have the same pipe, PC5, Lloyd's air filter-cams-timing gear... 113hp on the dyno!!!!

Who did the tune for your bike? 

Bassani Road Rage 2/1 exh., Lloydz AF, IAV, and timing wheel, PCV w/AT, HMD 520 bars, Fosgate amp, Kicker spkrs, Utopia police backrest

Fuel Moto in Little Chute Wi, check out their facebook page, they are getting similar #'s on harley's but they are doing full 107 big bore kits,cams,heads....$$$$$$$

Prior to dynoing my bike I saw some very impressive numbers coming from a set of slip-ons,tune and air filter.   I found the answer when I was sitting with my tech who done my pulls,  he said watch this... ran zero brake on the dyno and WOT in 6th...   I almost sh%t myself when I saw 107.19 hp!!   Then we went back to the standard 20% brake and fifth gear.   Just an idea, be careful of some of these parts places with dyno results that seem a lil high, they could have been free braking the dyno 

What were the results of YOUR dyno run????

LVChefCC said...

2013 CCT  46 miles currently on the clock
93 degress
86% humidity

bassani road rage 2-1 black ceramic coated 
power commander 5
victory stage 2 air filter
filter box strip removed

put down 87.66 at the rear wheel 

Next step :
Lloyds Cam set
Lloyds filter 
power commander auto tune (ordered) 

Add the timing gear to your setup, and you will be rockin'.  Exactly what I have and putting similar to 11VICXC.  Can't go wroing with the Lloyd's cams! 

'11 Ness XC - Lloyd's cams, Lloyd's filter, timing gear, RPW exhaust, PCV and a ton of torque!
A. Break in your motor for a full 500 miles before putting it on a dyno.
B. 93 degrees and 86% humidity will show lower numbers than 70 degrees and 50% humidity.
100" Kingpin, 115 hp 124 tq
110" Vision, 128 hp 130 tq

I could easily see you adding some more numbers on your bike after she is broken in.  I would say the numbers dont sound that far off though given the heat, humidity and lack of break in.

2012 Hard Ball