TheVOG helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Auto Tune Installation

I had the dealer install the Bassani slip-ons, an H/F airfilter and the Power Commander V on the 2012 XCT. Since Power Commander did not have a map, the dealer went with the close enough map! I installed a the autone tune under the seat of the bike and ran it to an always hot wire and a swtich. Unfortunately, I have a mind like a still trap, nothing gets out and nothings gets in so I have left the swtich on several times and the returned to a dead battery. Can anyone give me some advice which wire to connect to under the seat so it is attached to a switched source along with which color wire?

thanks,
Eric
2012 Victory XCT

Bassani Slip-On Mufflers

Power Commander V

Victory H/F air filter

Kuryakn Highway Pegs

Vicory Heel Shifter

Eric, I don't have my instruction with me, but seems to me the AT installation instructions told me where to get power for the unit.  - Mike

2012 Pearl white Cross Country Tour RPW Slipons with Power Commander V/AT Lloyds Touring Cams, Airbox and Timing Gear
2" Pullbacks, Victory Backrest and Luggage Rack

The directions in the box said use a switched source.  I never saw anything else.

Thanks,
Eric

2012 Victory XCT

Bassani Slip-On Mufflers

Power Commander V

Victory H/F air filter

Kuryakn Highway Pegs

Vicory Heel Shifter

I just installed this on my 11' XC this past weekend. Under the left cover by the ECM is a 3 wire, 4 pin connector used only for the reverse installation. Tap the PINK wire on this connector for a switched 12V power source. The wide band O2s can draw up to 5 amps when warming up. This wiring information comes directly from the instructions.

Last update on May 28 2013, 3:14 pm by 11VICXC.
Bassani Road Rage 2/1 exh., Lloydz AF, IAV, timing wheel, cams, PCV, HMD 520 bars, Fosgate amp, Kicker spkrs, Utopia police backrest

The tricky thing about this is that the information regarding where to tap power for the AT is NOT in the AT instructions.  They slip it into the PCV install instructions, complete with a nice little picture and everything!

Look at Figure "B" and then check out the very last line on the very last page of the PCV install instructions.

http://www.powercommander.com/downloads/19-009/ins...

Last update on May 28 2013, 4:17 pm by tonygiotta.
'04 Kingpin - Blue w/ Tribal Flames (sold)
'12 Cross Country - Imperial Blue

Thanks so much for the help. 

Eric

2012 Victory XCT

Bassani Slip-On Mufflers

Power Commander V

Victory H/F air filter

Kuryakn Highway Pegs

Vicory Heel Shifter

I knew that I read somewhere, either the PC5 or autotune directions where to get power for the autotune module.  I installed both of them at the same time which is probably why I didn't remember where I read it.

2012 Pearl white Cross Country Tour RPW Slipons with Power Commander V/AT Lloyds Touring Cams, Airbox and Timing Gear
2" Pullbacks, Victory Backrest and Luggage Rack