TheVOG helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Video, Witchdoctors Shows How to Replace a Kickstand

FINALLY, I made the video on how to install a kickstand. LOL Check it out to see how to replace a kickstand on your Victory. I show how to do it on a 2013 Cross country but its almost the exact same way on most other models. As always I show you a few tips to make the job easier as well. If your looking at purchasing one of our shortened kickstands Then this video is a must watch.

Enjoy and hope it helps you guys out!

DR

Check us out at www.Buywitchdoctors.com for over 950 Victory only parts! We are the largest supplier of Victory aftermarket parts in the world. Use coupon code GOLDVOG when checking out on the website.
  likes this.

DR, Great vid!  Do you offer a replacement kinckstand with a locking feature to keep the bike from rolling forward on an incline?

Thanks.

That is already a feature Victory has- Its called put it in gear. LOL seriously though, no its not anything we offer.

Check us out at www.Buywitchdoctors.com for over 950 Victory only parts! We are the largest supplier of Victory aftermarket parts in the world. Use coupon code GOLDVOG when checking out on the website.
  likes this.