TheVOG helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Hello from Arkansas

Hi boys and girls.
Just swapped bikes with a fellow and ended up with a 2005 Kingpin. Like new with 8000 miles. Runs great, got 47 mpg on first tank and 43 on second. Sound about right?
Ordered a Corbin seat. My fat a$$ needs comforting in its old age.

Hope it works out. Plan on riding it to Jackson Hole, WY in June. Wife rides a Valkyrie trike with trailer, so if you see us, wave or send the Hawaiian good luck sign.

Dennis
  likes this.

Hey Dennis!  I traded in my Kingpin last year for a CCT because I needed more storage for the girlfriends stuff, but since your wife has her own ride and PLENTY of storage space, I know you'll be happy with the Kingpin!  Very sweet bike!  I moved back home to CT two years ago from Arkansas, otherwise we might have gotten together!  Ride safe!

Everywhere you go.....there you are!

welcome... 

Retired Vet, Semper-Fi. 2011 Pearl White Vision-Spousal Trips, 2009 BMW GS Adventure-Men Only Road Trips, 2008 HD 105th Anniv Ultra-Garage Queen, Too Many Others to List That Have Been Retired, 1975-1979 Suzuki Factory MotoX Dirt Rider(good ol days)

Welcome from southwest Missouri I ride a lot in northwest Arkansas maybe I will see you around.

2008 Victory Vision

welcome from southern Kentucky

Pray for the ones that fight for the right that you can!
Bill And Sarah