TheVOG helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Cheating on the XC?!?!

Rode my old Honda VT1100 ACE to work today for a change...

It feels like a little Manco Minibike compared to the XC!!!

Sjust sayin'.   

2011 XC
2003 SV1000S
1996 VT1100ACE
1982 VF750S
1981 GS650
1971 Yammie 200 CS3B (2 of them)

Every now and then I take the Honda Rebel 250 out, that is truely a mini-bike.

2013 Red Vision
Lloydz ATS
Lloydz Top Filter
PCV
93.5 HP and 109.6 TQ

2006 Blue Hammer(traded)

U.S. Navy Retired Chief

Member of:

Potomac Victory Riders (PVR)

Victory Motorcycle Club
  likes this.
I love riding a honda rebel around my little town . Ton of fun .
  likes this.

I am cheating also, been riding the VTX1800 the last few days. Makes my XCT feel like old station wagon with a straight 6.

Last update on May 3 2013, 2:12 pm by spamaster.
2013 XCT Black and Dirty
  and  like this.

I would love to have a Rebel or a XL883 for a "City" bike to play on.  almost bought a Kaw BN125 last week for that reason.  $50.00 a year insurance and 70-80 MPG and tons of grins.   

Pray for the ones that fight for the right that you can!
Bill And Sarah

spamaster said...

I am cheating also, been riding the VTX1800 the last few days. Makes my XCT feel like old station wagon with a straight 6.

It may be faster but the seat on the VTX is brutal on the butt for a long day's ride. It's a bar hopper. Period. 

1stVictory said...

It may be faster but the seat on the VTX is brutal on the butt for a long day's ride. It's a bar hopper. Period. 

Not mine; yes the stock seat sucks that is why I have a Corbin on it and I have done many 1000 days. I am liking the stock seat on the XCT, Victory kicks Honda's a$$ in that area. Do not get me wrong I really like my XCT it is just not the power house that my VTX is and I when i jump from one to the other that is when I really can tell the difference.   

2013 XCT Black and Dirty

I actually like the rebel. Does anyone know how much it would cost me to own one? I expect to pick up my new Vision in the next week or less but for short drives that Rebel really appeals to me.

Central Illinois
New 150 photo NewBike150_zps77e0488c.jpg photo States_to_2013_129_zps23e5d121.jpg

I ride my KLR650 to work most of the time, its a great around town in-out of traffic bike.

Oldman47 said...

I actually like the rebel. Does anyone know how much it would cost me to own one? I expect to pick up my new Vision in the next week or less but for short drives that Rebel really appeals to me.

I got one for a $1000
  likes this.