TheVOG helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

lefty loosy righty tighty or?

o2 sensor's on a 13 judge?
 LEFT HAND OR RIGHT HAND THREAD? 
 thx, DREDD. 

Last update on May 3 2013, 7:24 am by DREDD.

Ive never seen a LH threaded 02 sensor. I haven't removed mine on my CR though. It should be RH.

LH threads are usually only used where they have a propensity for unscrewing in normal use due to function of the part in it's assembly. I make a lot of threads in my work, mostly RH, and maybe 5% LH.

05 Kingpin. S&S intake,100inch kit w/11:1 pistons,stage 3 cams, Lloyd's ecu rev extend,RPW 2 into 1 exhaust.

just checking. the o2 nut bit is notched.
 i know what you are saying,  thing's like air fitting's and liquid gas fitting's, usually made of brass, have lefthand thread's.
 thx, tarzan.
 DREDD.   

Standard thread design on the 08 so I assume it still is.

SQUIRREL!!!

DREDD said...

just checking. the o2 nut bit is notched.
 i know what you are saying,  thing's like air fitting's and liquid gas fitting's, usually made of brass, have lefthand thread's.
 thx, tarzan.
 DREDD.   

What brand of American autos used left hand threaded nuts on their cars? 

Chrysler for one.I know they use to use left hand wheel studs on I think the right side.
05 Kingpin. S&S intake,100inch kit w/11:1 pistons,stage 3 cams, Lloyd's ecu rev extend,RPW 2 into 1 exhaust.

Turn it counter clockwise and it will unscrew. They are really tight.

Check us out at www.Buywitchdoctors.com for over 950 Victory only parts! We are the largest supplier of Victory aftermarket parts in the world. Use coupon code GOLDVOG when checking out on the website.

hardware store sells Liquid Wrench buy some and start soaking the 02 threads it will be a big help to you.

If you ever change exhaust headers the Liquid Wrench bill be great to help loosen the flange bolts  

By the way its cheap and will last a lot of years